Chapter 14

If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be
Baby, just let it be

-Meant to be (Bebe Rexha) 🎵

Gulf was walking towards a convenient store to buy some snacks on his way home and also for her sister's pads since she's on her period. He was looking for his favorite honey butter chips in the snack section when suddenly he noticed that it's the only remaining bag.

How lucky am I?

He was about to grab the last bag when suddenly someone grabbed it from his hand.

"Uhmm excuse me? I got it first." Gulf said with a bit of sass on his voice.

"Oh this? Well...." The guy came close to Gulf's right ear and whispered

"Better luck next time."

Gulf was left dumbfounded by the man who stole his honey butter chips.

That asshole

Win, Pear, and Khao are now heading towards the cafeteria since the three of them will be together on their next subject. The happenings on the female's comfort room kept on bugging Pear's mind.

Is she talking to Bright?

"Pear to earth? hello?" she was cut off by her thoughts when she felt Khao poking her.

"I'm asking you if you'll eat or not because I'm going to buy food you know." Khao said

"Oh uh sorry hehe." Pear replied

"You okay? you seem to be disturbed by something." Win asked.

"Uh yeah I-I'm okay really" Win knew something was off. He knew Pear a lot since then.

Win was walking on his way home when he decided to stop by a coffee shop to treat himself a cup of iced coffee. The fresh aroma of coffee beans and the relaxing music of the shop welcomed Win as he entered. There were quite a few people inside but what caught his eyes was a woman in her white coat.

Someday

The woman was sitting on a couch, table filled with documents and a laptop with a cup of espresso on her side.

She must be a very busy person

"Hi sir, may I take your order?" Win was cut off by his thoughts when a man from the counter greeted him.

"Ah yes uhmm one large size of iced espresso please."

"Okay." the man answered

After a few minutes his order arrived when the woman stood up from her seat and was about to go out of the coffee shop. Win decided to go out of the coffee shop and go home when suddenly he heard a scream.

"Help! My laptop is stolen!" the woman shouted. Win immediately went out of the shop and saw the man running not far away. He dropped his cup of coffee and decided to run after the man. Luckily, he has a pair of long legs that made caught the man in no time. Soon the cops arrived to get the man. Win head towards back to the lady while bringing laptop.

"Oh thank you dear. I really do appreciate your kindness." The woman said.

"No problem ma'am"

"What's your name by the way?" The woman asked making Win smile more.

"My name is Win Metawin from Mahidol University."

"I see...." The woman went silence for a couple of minutes until she realized that Win is still there standing in-front of her.