Chapter 2

Win's POV

Because of that situation, most especially that Bright guy did to me, I walked out of the football field to calm myself. After a few minutes of walking I just realize......

I am lost.

Now great the tryouts will start in a few minutes and I don't know where the venue is. I tried roaming around until one girl approached me. "Sawadi ka" she said. "Sawadi khrup" I replied "Are you lost?" she asked. 'Oh yes miss I am lost and I don't want to enter this university anymore' I said in my mind "Oh yes I am lost. I was looking for the tryout venue for archery. Do you know where it is located?"

"Oohhh yes I know. Actually, I was also heading for the tryouts too. Are you new here?"

"Yes, yes I am."

"By the way, my name is Pear. and you?"

"Win, Win Metawin."

"Great, now let's get going before the tryouts start."

"Krub"

We went to a field wherein the tryouts is being held. There are only few people here and I could tell that they are also looking forward to the tryouts. After, the coach started to gather everyone for the rules and regulations of the tryouts.

"Goodmorning everyone my name is Fang and I am the coach of the archery team of Mandol University. The school will be getting five boys and three girls in the team because these are only the available slots since the some seniors graduated. I am looking forward in doing your best in this tryouts. Goodluck and let us begin!"

The system would be like this; every person is given five chances to shoot for the target. he/she will decide on how far the target will he/she will be aiming as 18 meters is the shortest and 32 meters as the longest. the farther the target, the better.

When others are trying to shoot already, I put on my arm and chest guard and my finger tab. I fixed my shoes and ready myself to warm up. After 20 minutes, P'Fang called me.

"Win Metawin, its your turn!"

I quickly stand in my position and aim first in the 18 meters and when I already aim the target...........

Bullseye!!

I continued until I reached 32 meters. I aim again my target and had another bullseye. well atleast something great happened to me though. Pear approached me in disbelief  "How did you do that? I can't even reach 32 meters and yet its like a piece of cake to you to aim that kind of far of target!!" she exclaimed. "Just focus on your target and everything will follow Pear." I laughed as I saw her face still in disbelief.

After some moments, P' Fong dismissed us as she will message us if we passed the tryouts or not. Me and Pear left the venue together and we are heading to the cafeteria to eat something. When we reached the cafeteria, we found ourselves some seats. Pear said she will buy some food while I stayed. Well I bought my own food of course. I prepared some prawn dumplings and papaya salad for myself. When suddenly Pear came back with her food.

"Woah Win, that food looks delicious. where did you buy it?"

"Oh I made these food" I chuckled

"May I have some please?" she said as she puts her puppy eyes towards me

"No need to put that eyes of yours to me. You can have some" I said while laughing

After eating and having some chitchat, our phones notify us as we received a message.

"Its from our coach, she said I passed the tryouts!! how about you Win?" Pear said

"Yep I also passed!!" 

"OH MY GOD!!" Pear exclaimed in excitement while looking at her phone

"What is it Pear?"

"Do you know Bright Chivaaree?"

Bright who? I only know Bright the guy who kicked the ball right straight to my forehead -_-

"I don't know I guess"

"You don't know him? he's the famous football player here in our university since high school!! He is also great in playing the guitar and a singer too. What an ideal guy."

Oh so its really the Bright who made my day 'wonderful' -_-

"He opened a twitter account for the first time. he never opened any social media account since his high school days."

Ok I really don't care about this guy either.

"He tweeted his first tweet. He said that

'You mess with the wrong man' woah I think someone is in a bad mood today? But its weird that he created an account for the first time and this is he's first tweet"

I am really in trouble

"Uhm Pear, do you know who is this Bright guy?" I asked with a mix of confusion and tension.

"Oh yes, he is one of the greatest football player not just only in our school but also in Thailand. He is always part of the national team and bragged different medals and awards. Aside from that, he started his high school year also here in Manidol University because his father is the the owner of the school."

"Oh" that's the word that only came to my mouth. So I really messed with the wrong person am I?

"Why? is there something wrong?"

"We met earlier as I am on my way to our tryouts. Me and my brother passed by the football field when suddenly the ball hit on my forehead which caused by him and yet he teased that I don't owe an apology but my forehead does..."

"Oh my God!! you're so lucky!!" she said

"What?"

"According to my research and stalking skills, he doesn't talk to any other person except to his teammates and co-club members in music club. He even has a fan club called 'Bright's wives'. So, going back to the topic, what did you do?"

"I deflated his ball using my bow?" I said when suddenly......

"And that is the rudest thing to do." I turned my head slowly to my back and saw

Bright

"You started this game,  I'm going to end this." he said

I'm dead

I am really sorry for the late update guys!! hope you enjoyed this chapter (even though its quite a boring) but stay tune for the following updates and its greatest twists. Let me know your comments and suggestions and please do vote. Thank y'all!!