Chapter 11

Everything is okay, I guess I'm just a little tired no need to think about this mess

It goes away in time I know we don't mean it the words unspoken, we can feel them in the silence Ooh

The quiet is shaking the thoughts we're thinking in our sighs they linger Ooh

-Doors (By: Ben&Ben) 🎵

Brights's POV

Me and Nevvy are now here at L Co Hall to hangout. I forgot to inform Win that I'll be hanging out with Nevvy tonight and promise to make it up with him next time. As I was about to contact his number, Nevvy accidentally poured a glass of whiskey over my pants.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry!!"

"No it's okay I'll just go to the comfort room. Can you please message Win for me babe? That I'll make it up to him next time cause I'm hanging out with you?" I replied.

"Sure babe"

I kissed her right cheek and straightly went to the comfort room.

Little did Bright know that Nevvy didn't messaged Win instead she deleted the conversation with him to make an excuse that she did already messaged him and accidentally deleted the convo. Nevvy used Bright's phone all throughout to make its battery percentage low until its drained.

After a few minuted, Bright returned from the restroom and checked his phone to find that it's already drained.

"Uhnm babe, my phone is already drained do you have a powerbank?"

Nevvy was a little bit irritated because Bright's attention is on Win.

"Bright, can you just enjoy the night with me will you? I already messaged Win and he said its fine ok?"

and the both of them just enjoyed the whole night.

The next day was not normal for all. Win was stubborn since he went to school with high fever. He doesn't want to miss classes just because he is sick. He always thought that its he's fault for waiting for too long under the rain and it's not an excuse for him to miss classes. He also kept to his mind to avoid Bright since this was Nevvy's request in the first place.

-Flashback-

After 10 minutes of observing, someone came and ask him....

"Can I sit next to you?" It was.........

Nevvy

"Uhmm yeah sure" both of them just observed the sound of the waves while sitting on the shore. after few minutes, Nevvy began to speak.

"Win, how long you and Bright have been friends?" Win was curious in why would she ask something like that. Did Bright didn't tell her? or she is asking it intentionally? But he shrugged it off as he answered her still observing the waves.

"We met last summer when I was on my way to the archery tryouts when suddenly his ball hit my forehead.." Win laughed a bit as he remembers those days where and how they met.

"Because of that, I deflated his ball by shooting a sharp wood towards the ball using my bow. I didn't mean to deflate it its just that I'm disappointed because of his rudeness towards me. He made me his personal assistant until our friendship grew. We tend to hang most of the time by just eating or me simply listening to his stories about you and him and how he would always treat you like her queen.."