Chapter 16

"Win!" the bunny boy smiled before turning his head to see the man who is calling him.

"What's with the hurry Bright? Don't you have any classes this morning?"

"Well I have and it'll start at 10:00." Bright said

"It's already 9:45 Bright you go should you idiot." Win said while chuckling which made Bright look at his wristwatch.

"Oh shoot! Well I just went here to ask if you're free later?" Win got curious about his bestfriend's question.

"Well we don't have practice later so yeah I'm free. Why'd you ask?"

"Well I was wondering if we could-"

"Could what babe?" Win was shocked at the sudden presence of the girl.

"Oh hey babe didn't know you were there." Bright said before kissing his girlfriend on her forehead.

"Well I was wondering if me and Win could go to the art museum to have some picture taking."

"Then why didn't you jut invite me instead?"

"But I thought you don't like art mu-"

"Well now I love them." Nevvy said as she hugged her boyfriend in his side.

"You must go now, you'll be late."

"Oh shoot I gotta go. Win, do you want to join us later?" Before Win could answer he saw the eyes of the lady telling him to say no.

"No thanks Bright. I think its best if you two have some quality time together." he said as he gulps hard after.

"Then join me next time okay? See you later!" as Bright ran off. Nevvy and Win were left with tensions surrounding them.

"Did I already remind you about the two of you being close as if you're his boyfriend or something?" Nevvy said as she breaks the irritating atmosphere between the two of them.

"I-I didn't mean Nev. It's just that our bond is getting stronger because of the hangouts that Bright is innitiating."

"Then why don't you just refuse Win? It's easy to say no." Win can't answer Nevvy because there's inside him that wants to say that it's hard since he can't just refuse Bright, the man that he has feelings with.

"See? you can't even answer my question. You just want to take away my boyfriend from me aren't you Metawin?"

"What are you trying to say? As if that I'm threatening you or something." Nevvy didn't answer.

"So you are?" Win added turning his voice into a serious one making Nevvy in shock. "Look, I'm done with your threats against me. If you want a fight so be it I won't turn back. Bright is just a friend to me and I do respect the relationship that you two have. But if you're trying to take your boyfriend away from his friends especially in his own circle, please be reminded that its unfair."

Before Win could left, Nevvy stopped him by pulling his hair from the back. With Win's strength, he manages to push Nevvy back that make her sit on the ground.

"What you are doing right now is not love anymore Nevvy. I may be different to you not even the way I move. But let me remind you that I'm a guy."

Win arrived at his first class five minutes before it starts. Luckily Love was there so he doesn't need to worry about finding a seat. "You okay? you look like a volcano ready to erupt?" Pear  jokingly asked.

"Well who would be happy when someone pulled your hair because she is pissed?" Win replied as he fixes his hair after he took a seat."Well then spill the tea" Win sighed before telling the whole story. "Are you kidding me? Do you want me to pull her hair back for you?" Pear asked also angry about what happened to her friend. "No need I already pushed her to the ground."

"So did you get rid of the bunny boy?" Pam asked.

"Not yet. This one has guts." Nevvy said as she is walking to her next class with her friend.

"Ooohhh looks like you've got yourself a rivalry aren't you?" Pam said while laughing.

"Shut up Pam not funny. If I have to play fire with fire so be it. Besides, this might be a great opportunity for me to confirm something."

"Confirm what?"

"You'll see."

It was almost evening time when Win's last class just got finished. As he walked out of the room, it was breezy and quiet since their class just composed of ten students and they are the only ones left in their building. Unlucky for Win that he forgot to bring his hoodie so he decided to go home immediately. As he was walking down the hallway, someone bumped him accidentally causing his two books to fell on the ground. The two of them got down immediately to pick up the books but ended up bumping into each other's head.

"I'm really sorry it- you?" The man said causing Win to look up to know whose voice is it.

"Oh it's you, uh?"

"Luke. I also bumped you last time at the field."

"Oh yeah now I remember I totally knew I saw you before." Win replied before giggling. "Win is the name by the way." he added.

"Nice to see you again Win. Are you going home now?"

"Oh yes since its a bit cold tonight and I didn't brought my hoodie."

"Here you take mine." Luke offered removing his oversized hoodie to give it to Win.

"Hey no worries I can still manage myself." Win replied stopping Luke from what he is doing.

"Come on Win it's fine you can return it tomorrow. Do you want to grab some dinner before you go home? Japanese restaurant my treat." Luke said while putting the hoodie to Win.

"Hey I'll pay I owe you this hoodie."

"No my treat then after that I'll take you home."

"You sure? That's more than enough." Luke chuckled at what Win said.

"Yep so let's go?"

"Sure" Win said before giving Luke a warm smile.

What they didn't know that someone took a picture of them and posted it on their school's secret files.

Did I wait you guys for too long? Sorry about that hehe thank you for waiting and let me know your comments!! Love you all!! ❤️