Chapter 19

"Dean, I really do assure you that it's not me who put that answer key inside my locker." Win said. After they found out what happened, Win is called immediately to the dean's office together with his professor. "How can you really assure me that you really didn't steal it?" replied by the dean.

Silence was Win's answer which brought the dean to another response. "Do you know how grave this is Metawin? Stealing the answer key in hopes of passing the exam? I thought you're the top student here? What happened?" Win didn't know what to say because of the emotions that are piling up inside him. A mix of anger, frustration, and sadness.

"Me and the board will have a meeting regarding this matter. You can now leave." Without any hesitation, Win left the office.

The issue spread faster than a forest wildfire. As Win walk towards the cafeteria, a pair of strong arms was wrapped around his shoulder from his back "you okay?" said by the man. As the man releases Win, the latter turns around to see who it is.

Luke

"Luke, what are you doing here?" Win said with a lifeless and hopeless voice which Luke noticed. "Heard about the news bun, wanna talk about it?" he replied "I-" Win wasn't able to finish his sentence as he was pulled by a strong hand causing Win to bump himself to chest of the one who pulled him. "I think it's my responsibility to comfort my bestfriend. I'll take it from here thank you very much." Win's eyes widened when he heard the man's voice.

Bright

but Luke wasn't satisfied about Bright's assurance so he pulled Win back to him which made the bunny boy bump himself to Luke's chest. "Sorry bro but I came here first for him." Luke said with a calm voice which made Bright's temper rise "Hey idiot, you're just a stranger to me and I don't like Win talking to strangers." Bright said giving Luke a death glare "Oh I'm no stranger to him Vachirawit." Luke replied giving back the glare.

'When will these two stop? The tension makes me uncomfortable' Win thought before he gets his composure back and stand between the two. "Both of you stop! I can take care of myself, this doesn't help me at all. Now both of you, leave." But the two didn't listen as they  tighten their grip to the hands that they are holding on. "I won't leave you Win, not until you're okay." Bright replied with a concern on his voice "Bun, let's go that bastard won't help you at all and instead he'll just accuse you with a lot of things regarding his girlfriend. How ironic that his besfriend won't listen to his explanations at all?" Luke said which got Bright furious about Luke calling his bestfriend 'bun' "And who gave you the permission to call my bestfriend bun?!" Bright said as he was about to attack the older one.

Win didn't reply at first, instead he forcefully pulled his arms from the two "If you don't want to end this child fight of yours, I'm leaving. Don't use me as your barricade, I'm exhausted for today." Win said his final words before walking away.

Win went home immediately not minding if he skips classes. He wants to be alone because of stress that he is having right now. Once he arrived home, he went to his room, jumped to his bed and shut his eyes. He didn't even changed his clothes for he has no energy to do it. A lot of questions are running through his mind on how did that answer key ended up inside his locker. It doesn't have feet nor it can't fly. He didn't even entered the teacher's faculty. Overthinking brought the poor boy to sleep.

"Win? wake up now it's 7:00 in the evening and you haven't eaten your dinner." Win woke up to the call along side with a hand tapping his marshmallow cheek. After opening his eyes, he saw his P'Air standing in his side. "I don't want to eat Phi, I just want to sleep." He shut his eyes once more but Air is eager enough to wake his brother up. " Win, please up na? After that, we can talk about the incident earlier at your department. I've heard it and I trust you." Air said hoping that Win would cooperate. Luckily, Win rose up from his bed and lazily went to the dining table.

"Where's P'Gulf?" Win asked. They usually eat together as a family but it's new that their brother is not yet home for dinner. "Oh Gulf is still on their training. You know, the tournament will begin in a few months." Air replied. After their dinner and cleaning things up, The two siblings are now at Win's room.

Gulf was about to go home when suddenly someone tapped him from behind causing him to flinch a bit. "Need a ride a home? I can give you one." The man asked. Gulf knew who it was and so his answer was prepared already "No." Gulf didn't even bother to look at Mew who is chuckling at the moment. "Why are you laughing?" Gulf asked irritatingly as he turns around to see Mew chuckling more "Well then your things are inside my car already. You want to join your stuff there? They wanted a ride though" Gulf was shocked realizing that his stuff are nowhere to found on their bench. "Now, shall we?" Mew said leaving Gulf dumbfounded.

The ride was silent. Gulf is a bit sleepy because of the tiring training that they had and the cold feeling of the airconditioner inside the car. "I wanted to talk about something." Mew breaking the silence. "About what?" Gulf who was about to drift to sleep, was bothered by the latter's voice. "Well first of all, I want to properly say sorry about our first meeting. Didn't know that you're crazy about that brand of chips." Mew chuckled at the memory that they had when they first met "yeah right." Gulf lazily replied. " And for my peace offering, I've bought that chips for you. There are two plastic bags behind, those are all yours." Gulf's eyes widened and turned his head immediately to the back confirming that there are two plastic bags filled with his favorite chips. "Oh uh thanks?" he replied. "I also wanted to say something to you." Mew said in a serious tone that gave Gulf shivers.

'Is he gonna confe- wait shut it he's not'

"It's about Win." Mew continued. Gulf felt attentive again when he heard his  brother's name. Mew told the whole story about Win being accused for stealing the answer key. " Please comfort N'Win he really needs you." Mew said as he stopped the care infront of Gulf's house "I will. Thank you for the ride Mew." Gulf replied giving Mew a small smile before exiting.

The morning came and Win felt lighter than yesterday but the burden is still their. Because of his siblings, he managed to draw strength from them. Win is now preparing for his class which he wanted to skip again but he needs to maintain a grade for his scholarship. As he was about to go to the dining area for breakfast, he received an email from the dean's office. It was said that he is called for a meeting at 10:00 am.  Win then grabbed two slices of wheat bread and goes on with his day.

Once he arrived at school, most people tend to look at him or hear gossips about him. Win didn't mind them for it was only a waste of time. He arrived at the office of the dean five minutes before the time. So he entered the office after he knocked three times.

"Mr. Metawin, come take a seat." the dean said. Once he was sitted, the dean continued with his agenda. "I called to you to inform you that we already had the meeting yesterday and came up to a decision regarding the issue." Win gulped at the words that their dean is letting out from his mouth. " We regret to inform you that you are dropped out from this university."

Miss me again? Hehe sorry for the late update. I was preparing for a competition that's why I didn't find time updating. The story will end soon and I'm excited to start a new book. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Lovelots and stay safe!! ❤️