Chapter 6

The day of Bright and Nevvy's anniversary came. Win helped his bestfriend in the best way that he can do. Bright wants to have a dinner date with Nevvy so Win had an idea of having a theme called 'Under the stars' which will be held near the open park of the campus. Win managed to arrange all of the things that will be needing in the date including the tables, music, lights and Bright's gift for Nevvy. He was also asked by Bright to cook for them since he knows that Win was an amazing cook.

But deep in his mind and heart, he is hurt. He didn't know why is there a pain in his heart knowing that he should be happy for his bestfriend.

'What's this feeling?' he thought.

"Win!! Is everything ready?" Bright asked as he was in his room fixing himself.

"Yep everything is ready Bright." Win answered while waiting for Bright to come out of his room.

Bright come out of his room after couple of hours. He was wearing a white polo shirt with black long sleeves on top, black fitted jeans and white snickers (sorry I don't know much about fashion). Win suggested to wear simple cause it will match the theme.

"How do I look?"

"Great. Now let's go to the campus so that we can finalize everything."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When both of them arrived at the park of the campus, Bright was amazed on how Win arranged the park accordingly.

It was magical for him as he cannot wait for Nevvy to come over to the place. Win on the other side, is bothered because of what is happening right now most especially on what he is feeling.

After an hour, Nevvy came. She was wearing a white dress. It make look simple but it makes her more elegant. Bright was waiting for Nevvy at the table so Win accompanied Nevvy through the spot where Bright is waiting.

Nevvy, on the other side, was a little bit disappointed and irritated because of the appearance of Win. She thought that it's only her and Bright in the place but I guess she's wrong.

When they arrived at the table, they saw a handsome Chivaaree smiling towards them. Bright insisted to accompany Nevvy on her chair before sitting down. On the other hand, Win went out to get the couple's food.

"Wow Bright this place is amazing" Nevvy said while looking around the place.

"Anything for you my love" the latter said while giving a sweet smile towards her. "We can do a stargazing after we eat" he added.