Chapter 20

"WHAT?!" Pear shouted while immediately standing on her feet. On the other hand, Khao just dropped his burrito from the news that he just heard from Win. "Calm down Pear, people are looking at you." Win trying his best to let her friend calm her nerves and sit, but he failed.

"Oh no Metawin! I ain't gonna shut my mouth because of this stupid thing that is happening to you. I mean, there's no enough evidence that you really stole that paper! Did they even think of that?!" Khao only nodded with Pear's statement. Win, on the other side, just agreed on what his friend just told right infront of his face.

Where's the Win that I knew? I'm lost

He knew that he's not in his self since he got closer to Bright. From a lion who always roar as if he wants to show to everyone who's the boss, to a bunny who is lost.

"I hate to say this but....." Khao hesistated at first but continued with his question.

"Where will you transfer after this sem?"

Win didn't thought of that. Heck he doesn't want to enter another school after the controversey that he might be the talk of the town again.

"I.... really don't know. I just wanna lay on my bed til' death." Win replied restlessly as he bow down his head to rest. Pear just sat next beside Win and hugged him on his side.

"I swear Win, we'll bring justice to you. Leave it to us." Pear giving some hope to her friend.

Win lift up his head and looks at Pear with a questionable expression "How will you do that? I mean I trust your abilities and capabilities but we're fighting against the officials."

"Win, the officials may kick you out of this school but have you ever thought of the idea that someone wants to kick you out of here too?" Win just shrug his shoulders as he is still clueless of what is happening.

"Listen to the master of technology Win." Pear added which made Win even more curious.

"Master of technology? Khao?" Win asked. "Yep, let me and Pear solve this issue. Win, someone wants to bring a fight here. That person started it but we want you to end it. For now, bring your composure back and find a school that is somehow away from Mahidol." Pear replied giving Win a hopeful wink.

Nevvy is in Bright's house just have time with his boyfriend again. As she entered the house, she was welcomed by Sky who is watching some superhero movie.

"Hi there buddy, what are you watching?" Nevvy asked. As she was about to give Sky a hug, the young one just moved aside giving them a huge space. "What's the problem? Come on give your Phi a hug" Nevvy said.

Nevvy once again tried to come to Sky but the young one started to speak. "You really want to have a commosion between us, do you?" Nevvy was a bit startled but regained herself immediately. "Uhmm Sky, do we have a problem? Did I do something wrong that would make you hate me?" Nevvy said putting on her fake adoring face.

Sky didn't bugged to answer. Instead, he turned the television off and stood up making his way to his room. Nevvy was pissed at what the young one just acted towards her. She was about to follow Sky but Dean stopped her after he seeing the whole scene. "Let the young master alone miss Nevvy." Dean said.

"The child obviously doesn't know about manners. Should you teach him how to show it?" Nevvy said rolling her eyes before turning her back to leave. "Oh the young master knows how to show good manners...." Dean said while turning his back also but he immediately speak before he leaves "But its's exclusive for people who deserves it." Nevvy stopped at looked back but he saw the figure of a leaving Dean.

Win went to a walk on a mall after his classes. He decides to be alone to think of the possible events that will happen after leaving the university. His mind is filled with questions that made his head ache.

I am here to relax and think of the things one at a time.

He made his way to a bakery that sells sweet treats. As he entered the shop, the smell of the yummy pastries, as well as the colorful pieces of macarons welcomed him. He can see how the macarons are made since the kitchen has a glass window that you can see through. Win goes to macaron part wherein different flavors are waving at him.

"Is it your first time here?" a guy asked. Win immediately turned his head to see that he is unknown to him. Adorable face, skinny, and a huge difference when it comes to their height.

"Uhmm yeah. Sorry, did I blocked the view?" Win said with an apologetic smile which made the small man chuckle. "No it's fine. I just found that you are mesmerize with the pastries infront of you so I guess it's your first time here." The man said.

"Do you want to try one? I can buy you some if you want?" the small guy offered but Win didn't accept it since it's a bit embarrassing that as stranger will treat you with some mouth-watering treat. "No it's okay I can buy myself some. Thank you for the offer." "Well I suggest you taste their Strawberry lush, Cookies and Cream, and Salted Caramel it's heaven if you will try it." the latter said. "By the way, the name's Gun. A med student from Bangkok University" Gun said giving his hand for a shake. "Win Metawin from..... Mahidol University" Win said with a hestitation at the last part since he knew that he will be kicked out soon. Gun noticed the tone that Win gave but he didn't bugged to ask since it's their first time to meet each other.

After a long conversation about macarons and pastries, the two decided to bid their goodbyes and go on their separate ways. Win, while munching his macarons, thought of the school that Gun mentioned.

Bangkok University isn't that bad. Should I give it a try?

The following day, Gulf was on his way to his first class when suddenly he saw Bright walking towards him. "What brought you here?" Gulf asked showing a bit irritation on his tone "Gulf, I don't want any commotion I just need to see Win, please."

"Why?"

I know a lot of you waited for my update. Apologies for the late update and hope you enjoyed it. The story will soon be finished and another book will be published. Love lots!! ❤️💙