Chapter 7

Months have passed and the assistant role of Win is now over. He thought that he would be happy about it but it's the opposite of it. Win was curious about the 'feeling' he has towards the latter as time went by. He feels some sort of connection or spark towards Bright. It was a different feeling.

Bright on the other side is busy giving time and attention towards his girlfriend. He never had time to focus on his academics since his father, Mr. Chivaaree, owns the school so he has nothing to worry with his academics. His father worries about how his son acts around the campus. He is rude when it comes to some people, most especially his fans, but a lovey dovey to his girlfriend and a good brother towards his sibling brother, Sky.

"Win!" Bright was running towards his friend who was going to the cafeteria to meet Pear.

"Why are you running like a wolf there?"

"Well I have some good news and you won't believe it."

"Spill it."

"Nevvy is transferring here at the university next semester!"

Win's POV

Nevvy, again. What do I expect right?

"Oh uhh great haha"

"Aren't you happy that she is transferring here?"

Ok does it benefit me if she will transfer here. Her eyes want me dead okay?

"I'm happy for you haha. I-uhhh got go Pear might be waiting for me in the cafeteria."

When I arrived at the cafeteria, I saw Pear with another boy in one table so I quickly went to their table and Pear greeted me.

"So why are you so late? oh by the way this is Khao. He is also in the medicine department just like us."

"I didn't notice you around here but nice to meet you. Win by the way"

"Nice to meet you Win." Khao said while grinning wide towards me. He must really like smiling that much.

It was their break after a one hell semester. But for the boy with a bunny teeth, he still needs to practice his shooting skills for the upcoming tournament. Their team only has five months to prepare. On the other side, Bright is busy with three things; football practice, playing some instruments and of course Nevvy. His father already scolded him for not focusing on his academics and taking advantage of his father's position at the university. Bright didn't care at all. He was indeed careless most of the time even his butler Dean would also notice that his young master would definitely do what he wants to do, be rude at all times and most especially to be the most stubborn son of his father. How he wish that he can serve his young master's younger brother Sky.

"P' Dean!! can you please bring me to Nevvy's house before going to my football practice?"

"Ok young master"

Dean may be just a butler of his young master and he doesn't have the right to say something about Bright's life. But little did he know that his girlfriend was cheating on him all along. One time he saw Nevvy holding hands with another man at the mall. They're on their way to the cinemas to watch a movie. The man would also kiss Nevvy's forehead or cheeks. It's not normal for some siblings or cousins or friends to act like that right?

Win on the other side would spent his time practice, cook and binge eating with his cousins and friends or visit his parents' graves. He would sometimes talk to them or write a message on a paper and burn them so that his message will be sent above. He truly misses his parents a lot but still he is thankful for what he have right now.

He is also wondering about the black wool bracelet that he found last time at the park of the campus.

'I wonder if he is also studying in the same university as mine?' he thought

Little did everyone know that he has also the same bracelet but in white color. The bracelet has ring hanging on it like a pendant but can fit for a hand of a child.

-Flashback-

Win saw once again the boy in the same park at the same time. The boy was so happy to see Win coming. He was holding two wool bracelets; a white one and a black one.

"Uhmm I have something to tell you." the boy said

"Sure go ahead." Win said while smiling but deep inside he was nervous about what the boy will say.

"I know that we've met few days ago but I'm already comfortable with you. You made my days bright and happy despite of what is happening on my family. My father said that we will be leaving here and move again to another place...." the boy said with a teary eye

Win was so sad because he was also comfortable with the boy even though they'd just met few days ago. He didn't have this kind of friend before in his life.

"But I want you to have this." the boy gave Win a white wool bracelet with a ring as a pendant.

"I know it sounds crazy but I think I like you already." the boy blushes and looks down a bit before continuing.

"This bracelet has a ring pendant on it and I am sure that it fits on your ring finger. Once we met on the future, I will marry you." he bravely said to Win.

Win was indeed shocked but at the same time it makes his heart beat faster. He never thought that the boy would like him a lot and ask him to marry him in the future.

"Oh and don't you ever entertain another man or woman cause I will be waiting for you bunny!!" Win chuckled about what he heard to the boy.

"Of course. Please be safe their okay?" Win said

-End of Flashback-

Win sighed while thinking of that memory. It was indeed one of the best childhood memories he had.

'How I wish that I can meet you already' he thought

Hi guys!! Sorry for the late update!! Hope you guys enjoy reading this fiction!! Don't forget to vote!!!