SYAF CHAPTER 9

Great now I can't finish my paper works.

I'm in here at my bed staring at my galaxy ceiling.

It's so pretty...

Mata is snorking so much while Haku is just hugging her.

I wonder what does it feel to be assured that the love of your life is beside you when you woke up.

I sighed for the nth time. I shouldn't think too much.

Birthday is only once a year Yeh Shuhua!

But Soojin said she will be waiting!

Do you want your mom to be mad at you again?!

But I don't want Soojin to be sad!

She won't be sad, you're just her avid fan anyway!

"ARRRRRGHH!!!!" I shouted like there's no tomorrow when worried Nicha popped on my door.

"What's the matter?" She asked and hopped beside me.

"You're still here? I thought you went home earlier?" I confusedly asked her.

"No, I'm just Nicha's ghost woooooo~"

"Funny" I shrugged her hands that acting like a ghost.

"So why is my baby cousin shouting at dawn?" She whispered.

I guess I've wake her up. She still looks so sleepy.

"I don't know if I should obey my mother or go to Soojin instead..." I whispered.

I'm too shy to open up to Nicha. It's not that I'm awkward to her but the fact that I'm telling this to her just because two parties invited me at the same day.

"You can go to both tho?" She replied trying to lighten up my mood.

"Go to your mom first then go to Soojin" she answered like it's too easy to do that.

"I'll just do that then" I just answered.

I don't want her to worry about me anymore and plus she looks tired she should sleep.

"Goodnight Susan" her last sentence before dozing off.

-

If Nicha didn't wake me up for sure I'm on my bed till night.

It's already 1PM and I just woke up!

The party is 3PM while the fan meeting is 5PM to 7PM.

I planned it out already in my head before I drifted off to sleep yesterday. I hope it'll turn out like I wanted to.

"Mom what should I bring?!" I shouted from my room.

I'm wearing red dress above the knee partnered with a red heels. I also put a red ribbon on my hair and red lipstick.

It's not my birthday but I want to look presentable to them.

"Bring thi- YOU LOOK AMAZING YEH SHUHUA!!!" My mother exclaimed after opening my door.

i saw her holding a wine case. i think it's my gift to them.

"I'll get going now mom you ain't coming?" I asked.

"Mom is busy, our driver will drive you to the venue sweetie" my mom look so excited more than me. I'm grateful.

Always smile like this mom, you look prettier...

"Take care and enjoy!" She said before closing the car's door.

-

Man in black suit greeted me with their sweet smile. I just smiled back.

"Mr. Samuel!" He called the annoying man that I met last time. He's wearing a dark red suit.

He looks.... nice?

"Yeh Shuhua! Glad that you came. I'm waiting for you!" He exclaimed and offered his arm.

Should I accept it??

You should Susan! Your
clothing line is on the
risk here!

"You're in a good mood?" I heard him whispered to my ear.

"No, there's camera everywhere! Do you still think I have a choice?" I rolled out my eyes and he just giggled at me.

"They are here for me, not for you darling" he winked.

"Over confidence mister" he just smiled and took me to a room. I saw his mother here.

"Stay here for a while. I will get our food" he said before going to the kitchen.

His mom and I made an eye contact and we just smiled to each other.

I'm awkwardly waiting here, I don't know what to do. I'm not even sure why Samuel invited me here.

WE'RE NOT EVEN FRIENDS!!

"Hey" he lightly tapped my hands. I didn't notice that he's infront of me already.

"Are you planning for an escape? Don't worry I will drive you home later" he said while focusing on deboning the seasoned chicken on my plate.

"I can debone that by myself and no I'm not planning of an escape, I'm planning a murder" I looked at him seriously.

"Chill Shuhua, I don't want to be dead on my birthday" he hysterically said.

"Why did you invited me anyway? We're not even friends! We just met each other once!" I asked him while eating the foods on my plate.

"Because I like you" he seriously answered the reason why I choked this rice on my throat.

That freaking hurts!!!

"Well sorry to pop your bubble but I don't like you Mister Samuel" I answered after gulping the water on my glass.

"Hey there Future Miss Kim Shuhua I guess you still didn't know that we're having our wedding next next month" he said confidently.

"We're having our what? Excuse me but are you on drugs? Should I call the police now?"

Is he hallucinating? Am I too pretty that's why he's thinking this way???

"You still don't know? Did I spoil something?" He confusedly asked too.

"What are you talking about!? I don't get it" I'm starting to raise my voice but I don't want to caught the media's attention.

"I'm sorry I- Shuhua I just..." he looked confused too.

Alright what is really happening?

"I think you're tired Samuel. I should go, Happy Birthday to you" I bid my goodbye after patting his shoulder.

He still looked so confused.

Is he serious?

----

I still can't decide for the ending of this lol the characters are moving by their own ;)