SYAF CHAPTER 4

My two weeks tour for Nicha ended so fast.

We talked, catch up to each other and of course we laughed like there's no tomorrow.

I even forgot my ton of paper works at the office. i'm sleeping properly these days and all thanks to Minnie for that.

I'm getting ready in my room when I heard someone knocked on it.

"Baby Shu still aren't ready? Faster!!!!" She shouted from the outside

"Wait!" I grabbed my wallet.

I'm still not sure where are we going but I will just trust Nicha.

"So what is your day 1 plan?" I teasingly asked her.

"Let's go!"

I found ourselves outside of a magazine shop.

"Ahm?" I looked at her with 'seriously?' look.

"C'mon this is going to be fun trust me" she said and grabbed my hands.

I was looking around it has a different books and magazines in it. It also has an amazing LPs.

"Susan can you help me carry these? I saw Minnie holding a pile of magazines.

"What is that?" I curiously asked and took the magazines on her.

For my surprise I saw Soojin's face on it.

Soojin (G)I-DLE for Look Magazine Mode Bollywood, Portrait Photography, Fashion.

"Eh?" My eyebrows are furrowing while reading the front page of the magazine.

"That's for Miyeon. That magazine is sold out so I tried to find it in here. Luckily I found it with a cheaper price" Minnie said while smiling like she's teasing me.

I scanned all of the magazine. It's full of (G)I-DLE's articles, interviews and magazines.

I smiled knowing that Miyeon still collecting these.

Like how Miyeon and I collecting it in the past...

Wait? Are they close?!?

"You know Miyeon?" I asked her, surprised.

"Ahm I-- I kinda.. ahm yeah" she answered while looking to the magazines that's in her arms.

"D-Do y--you want (G)I-DLE's magazines too? I'll treat you if you want" she changed topic.

"No that's a waste of money." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Really? Okay then..."

-

"Looks like you're here not because of me eh"

"I-- I- I just gave a simple gift and a letter to Yu-Yuqi that's all"

"You're blushing."

"I'm not!"

KIM MINNIE'S POV

It's already 5am in the morning. I was planning to take a bike and go to the market.

I want to cook for Susan, she deserve this whole month break.

I jumped out when I heard someone sobbing. I looked at Haku and Mata, Susan's dogs but they're just asleep at the couch.

It came from Shuhua's room???

I gently knocked on her door but no one responded so I decided to open it and saw Shuhua hugging herself while quietly sobbing.

Why is she crying?

"Hey Shu..." I tapped her, still no response.

"Hey wake up, it's just a dream" I tapped her more aggressively than earlier.

She woke up and immediately hugged me.

"I miss her... I miss her Nicha... I want to see her but I'm not yet ready..." she said while sobbing.

Is it her first time to dream like this? Is it because of me? Shouldn't I showed her the magazines? Is it my fault? I feel bad for her...

"I'm sorry Shu..." the only sentence that I can murmured while hugging her.

-

KIM MINNIE'S POV

My one week tour for Shuhua ended we just stayed at home, park, sea, and even zoo.

I just want her to be happy always. I know that she isn't truly happy when she's with her fam.

"Susan did you enjoyed my tour? We still have more!" I asked while grinning so happily.

"Yes thank you so much Nicha" she replied and pecked my cheeks.

"Please wear a comfortable but pretty clothes today and put a light make up." I said. "Wear a backpack and put a snacks and water too... and ah yes bring a mask too okay?" I added.

I'm too excited today! I'll surprise her and I'm sure that she'll gonna love it.

I hope we'll have fun Susan..

"Oooh I bet you're preparing something amazing, right?!" she excitedly asked.

"Yes! So fix yourself, be pretty and we will go now. We need to travel!!!" I excitedly said too while pushing her in her room.

-

"So where are we really going? We're on the road for almost an hour now. Don't tell me you're bringing me back to Korea?! I still have a job in here!" Shuhua paranoidly asked.

She's on passenger seat with her seatbelt on.

"Keep calm and save your energy you dummy!" I said while rubbing her hair

I keep driving until I saw her closing her eyes.

----

Cho Actress is coming yeorobun!!!!! Are y'all excited? Make sure to anticipate it on January 26 on Like That Channel! Please love Miyeon and Replay a lot~