SYAF CHAPTER 5

Yeh Shuhua's POV

I woke up when I felt someone abruptly tapping my side. It's Minnie.

"Yaaah! It's 6pm already!!!" Minnie shouted while still shaking my shoulders.

"Where are we?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Get up and let's eat first! Argh I hope I drove faster!!!" Minnie said while whining to herself.

She pulled my arms before I can roam my eyes. Nicha dragged me in a hotel.

"Wait we're staying for a night? What for?" I asked her confused.

"shh trust me susan" Minnie hushed me once again.

I just rolled my eyes because I know I can't do anything anyway.

It's her tour after all...

-

We're silently eating when Minnie looked at me intently.

"Why?" I asked.

She's being weird these days...

"Can you eat faster please?" She asked half begging.

"Why? We're only eating for almost 15mins!" I sulked.

"We don't have much time please faster" she lastly said and stood up to go to restroom.

What is she truly planning?!

-

"Let's go let's go!!!" Minnie said excitedly while dragging me out of the hotel restaurant that we're in.

"Wait! I hate running!!!" I nagged.

"Faster!" She ignored what I said.

We ran for almost 2 minutes until...

"TADAAA!"

(G)I-DLE's banner outside of Taipei Arena...

(G)I-DLE I-LAND CONCERT TAIPEI

"Nicha..." I muttered.

"C'mon I know you miss them so much. This is my treat!" She happily said while waving her 2 VIP tickets.

"What the..."

"Stop staring and move already! We're late!" She said and pulled me once again headed to Arena this time.

The arena is full of purple Neverlands!

I miss this kind of sight...

We're at the front seat, only meters away to the stage where our girls will be performing.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said while tearing up.

"Hey don't cry yet. Do you want to see Soojin with that puffy eyes of yours?" Minnie asked me while smearing my tears away.

I just hugged her real tight. I'm so thankful that I have her atleast.

"Thank you for always doing what makes me happy..." I said while still hugging her.

"Shh let's just enjoy this moment" she said while smiling to assure me.

So lucky to have a cousin like Nicha Yontararak...

I am very nervous. What will be Soojin's reaction.

Does she still know me? Does she still know her fluffy?

After a few more minutes of waiting they finally came out from the backstage.

They looked amazing as always.

The arena is full of men and women screaming and chanting their names and Nicha is one of them.

I felt Minnie's shoulder hitting mine. I looked at her.

"Hey enjoy! I don't want my money to be in vain. I brought you here to enjoy not to be a tree there!" Minnie explained while still clapping and jumping.

I just shrugged what's on my mind off and enjoyed the concert.

Good old days...

-

We don't remember how the clock moves. We just know that we're happy and having fun.

They are performing i'M THE TREND now but this time, it's encore.

They are just waving and singing while playing with the Neverlands.

I felt good watching them, seeing them smiling makes me so happy too.

"Yah Susan, Soojin is going near!!!!" Nicha teased me.

"Yaaah shut up there!" I was still shouting and nagging on Minnie for teasing me when I heard someone screamed really loud.

My eyes shifted on the dance floor right away seeing (G)I-DLE holding their ears like some loud noises are coming on their earpieces.

I heard the strange noise above the arena and looked up to see the huge speaker falling on Soojin's place where she stand.

My reflexes activated right away.

I don't care about the barriers, I don't care about the guards, I don't care about Minnie's hand pulling me, there's only one thing on my mind right now...

... that is to save my Soojin...

I realized I'm hugging and holding Soojin's head when a thud hitted my nape part. I felt the liquid running through my back.

When I realized again that the one that hitted me is the speaker in the ceiling.

I immediately looked to the guards that is now holding it. They signaled me that they were okay.

The whole arena is so quiet, most of people are so shocked to even move while mostly the staffs asking and panicking about what happened.

"Fluffy..." I immediately looked to Soojin to see her tearing up yet amused face.

"Shh don't cry, I'm here now, I'll protect you" I replied.

I want to hug her so bad but I don't want to cause some trouble. Many fans are watching and I don't have the right to hug her just because I wanted to.

"You did great today love" I cheered her up.

"You're... back..." She said, still shocked.

I just nodded and patted her head before leaving the dance floor. I heared Neverlands are clapping while shouting 'It's Okay, You Did Great'

Their manager's worried face popped up when I opened the exit way from stage.

"Fluffy" still shocked.

"Who is in charge about those speakers on the ceiling?" I asked.

Yes, I am mad. What if the girls hit by that thing. It can get worse.

"Hey you're bleeding!" Their manager noticed while calling the stand by medic.

"No it's okay, I need to talk to that person"

I saw Minnie rushing to backstage door holding her phone.

"Hey Susan you're getting trending on Twitter!" worriedly.

oh wow that was fast and i'm doom to my mom...

---

STREAM HWAA!!