SYAF CHAPTER 19

SHUHUA POV

"hey hey hey hey wake up!!" i opened my eyes and one set of eyes welcomed me.

"what are you doing here?" she has this panic eyes in her.

"your mom is here, just wake up for susan sake!" minnie's panicking face changed to annoyed face in an instant.

"you know minnie sometimes you need to calm down" i was getting ready to get up when my mom suddenly opened my room door.

"yeh shuhua" my mom is mad that is for sure.

"i know, i know, i am awake already"

"minnie can you get out of the room? please." she said calmly.

this is the time that you think the sentence 'calmly but deadly'.

i am scared yes but i don't want to show it to her, i didn't come this far to just give it all up now.

even if i'm not sure if the person who am i fighting for is willing to fight for me too... i didn't even know what are we.

minnie calmly leave the room too while having a worried eyes for me.

"so don't you have something to say to me?" mom asked.

"i have nothing, why?" i stood up. i still should respect her even if she kinda didn't deserve it.

she's still my mom..

"for three days straight i am wondering why the paper works that i sent didn't receive a reply. went to the company and to my surprise even tzuyu is not there." she has this weird look on her that i can't surely tell.

"what do you think is happening yeh shuhua?" with closed arms, dagger eyes, up eyebrow she asked.

"i don't know" i shrugged my shoulders and went to fix my bed.

"i know you're annoyed with the marriage of you and samuel but you both will still get married even if you have the company or not" she really have this determination to annoy me.

"why can't you just let me go to live my own life? i am old enough!" i am holding back my tears so bad. no i won't let my weakness be shown to her.

"it's already decided and planned plus samuel wants you, it will be smooth and settled if you just do what i say. what's stopping you?" to my surprised too she's talking to me calmly as if she'll consider my opinions and feelings.

"i like someone else and i don't want to be with a man please" i'm literally begging now hoping she'll have mercy on me and just let me be with my life.

"so we're back on that seo soojin again?" she didn't receive an answer from me.

"even if you push that dumb idea of yours, you'll not be really happy anyway. those kind of relationships are meant to fail!!" you can see that she's getting fired up when it comes to that topic.

"stop being homophobic, you don't even know her and you don't even know me! stop acting like you really care about my happiness because you don't!!!" i stormed out from my own room with my wallet and phone.

this will be the last time that i will explain myself to her again because no matter what i say she won't consider it anyway. it's a promise.

----

hehe hai! happy holidays everyone!! went to a vacation and suddenly got inspired lol kinda short update but the ENDING is really really really reallyyyyy coming hiho!