SYAF CHAPTER 14

HUI'S POV (Flashback from 2 Years Ago)

Me and Soojin are waiting outside of Shuhua's hospital room. She's worried sick about her.

"It's my fault Hui. It's all my fault" she's crying again. She's always crying whenever she's with me.

"No it's not your fault at all. Don't blame yourself" I hugged her. I know she just broke up with me but I can't let go of her. She's my strength.

"Shuhua is important to me. She already have a special space in my heart. She's special Hui, I love her" she murmured the last part but I still heard it.

"It might be cheating and not fair to you but I always think about her whenever I'm with you, I always consider her whenever I'll do something with you, I always think what she'll feel while I'm saying something that can affect her. I'm so sorry Hui" she broke down once again.

"I'm hurting seeing you crying Soojin. She's gonna be alright" I assured her.

We got startled when Yeh Shuhua's mother came out to her room. She faced Soojin

"Are you Seo Soojin?" Her mother asked which Soojin just nodded in reply.

"I'm Shuhua's mother" she added and gave her calling card.

"Nice meeting you" Soojin replied with a soft tone and her mother just nodded and left.

"Why did she gave you that?" She just shrugged her shoulders while smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked again.

"Because Shu's mother already knows me" she's still smiling and sniffing the calling card.

I shrugged my shoulders to her and she responded with a giggle. I guess she's really happy with that calling card.

-

"Keep safe. I don't think I can stop you now" I said to Soojin before finally letting her go with Yeh Shuhua.

yes, I'm the one who suggests an arrange marriage for my half brother Samuel.

I want Soojin stop thinking about Shuhua and only focus to me. We are destined to be with each other. I know and I can feel it.

I don't want to see her crying because of that girl. If I can't separate Soojin to Shuhua then I'll separate Shuhua to Soojin.

Samuel is a persistent guy so even if I let Soojin go I know he will not let Shuhua go.

It is planned out on my head already. If Shuhua and Samuel tie the knot then I will bring back Soojin.

Simple as that!

I saw their car leaving from the parking lot. I smiled.

Take care Seo Soojin.

-
shuhua's pov

I woke up to the sound of my ringing phone.

"Soojinie~" popped on my screen.

I brush my hair using my fingers and fix my shirt as if she'll see me.

It's just a phone call Yeh Shuhua. Act normal. Act normal.

:Hello?

:Shuhua goodmorning!!!

:Oh hey goodmorning!

:How's sleep?