SYAF CHAPTER 11

I just got home and Nicha is the first person who welcomed me. She has an awkward smile in her face.

"What's up?" I asked confusedly.

"there's a guy in here" she hesitated.

"What Nicha? I'm tired" I murmured while removing my shoes.

Her weird look still doesn't left me. I looked at her seriously because I'm getting annoyed.

"There's a Samuel guy on your kitchen with your mom"

"What?!" I went to the kitchen immediately and saw Samuel with my mom laughing shyly.

"Mom?" I called. She looked at me sweetly.

"Sit here, I made our dinner. Samuel followed you after you left but you didn't went home? We're have you been?" My mom asked while fixing my dinner table.

"What are you doing in my home? How did you know my address?" Samuel can't meet my eyes.

I'm sure it's my mom's doing!

"Don't be rude Shuhua, I gave it to him since you too are close already" my mom replied again while putting the napkin cloth on Samuel's lap.

She doesn't even do that to me before!!!

"We're not close mom! He's completely a stranger to me!" I'm starting to get annoyed.

I felt Minnie's presence at my back trying to calm me down but I just can't.

I thought my mom is really proud and love me now because I'm running our company but I guess I'm wrong...

My own mother is only using me...

"You two will getting married in two months. I think it's the right time to tell you" my mom said while meeting my gaze.

"Mom, arrange wedding doesn't have an effect now! It's 21st century already!" I reasoned out. I felt Minnie's hands on my arm, I think she's shocked too like me.

"Our company and theirs will be merging after your wedding so be nice! They will help us" she continued.

"Our company doesn't need help mom! If you don't want to work anymore that's okay, me and my sister will handle it for you" I'm pleading already. I don't want to get married to some strangers!

Or atleast not to men!!!

"Yeh Shuhua" my mom said with a serious tone and I know if I respond once again she will reach her limit.

I was about to answer when Minnie pulled me out of my condo.

"Let's go. Let's be respectful to the guy, we don't know if he likes what's happening too" Minnie quietly said while starting her car.

I'm just beside her while controlling my sobs. Am I in the movie? Why is it like this...

-

We're passing at the Han River. I remembered when I met Soojin in here last time.

I miss her... did she enjoyed the doughnut that I gave to her?

"Where do you want to go Susan?" Minnie asked me.

"Anywhere" I just answered while watching the families who's laughing and bonding with each other beside the Han River.

Are they really happy? I wonder what are they feeling while laughing with their fams...

"I'll play I-DLE songs" Nicha said.

I just nodded.

Tung Tung is playing at her stereo when she said that she'll skip it which I declined.

"Should I just get married Minnie?" I asked while looking at her.

"I'm already at my 20s so it will gonna be alright, right?" I asked again. She isn't responding to me.

"We don't need to have a child right? My mom just need our names to be toge--" I got cut off when she answered.

"Are you sure you'll not regret it?" She seriously asked.

"I'm not sure..." I quietly answered.

"Then don't do anything stupid right now. Think about it a lot before you decide. Being married isn't that great plus you don't like him. The best thing to do right now is go with the flow Yeh Shuhua" she said and I just sighed.

Minnie always have a point, I know I can trust and lean on her.

"Alright, thank you Minmin!" I was about to cling on her arms that holding the gear lever when I heard the familiar voice started playing on her stereo.

What the hell it's Miyeon's voice!!!

"Nicha?" I asked her confusedly.

I can't be wrong. It's my bestfriend's voice!

She's singing Goodbye Sadness, Hello Happiness by Yoon Mi Rae.

"Ahm... what is t-this? Why is i--t playing some weird so--songs hehe" Minnie panicking switching her stereos to find out that she's on "My Cho Di B" playlist.

"My Cho Di B?" I asked.

"Ah no-no it's ju-just ahm nothing my--my favorite singer yeah!" She stopped the car and just turned off the music.

"Are you hiding something from me?" I interrogated.

"None! of course none why would I do that to you?" She smiled but I become more curious about their relationship.

"Alright" I just answered and face the window again.

I need to meet my bestfriend!!!

-

1 week had past, my mom and I haven't spoke since the incident.

My phone vibrated and my bestfriend's name popped on it.

:You coming?

:Yeah, I'll be there
in an hour.

:I'm at the same
place susan!

:Noted!!!

"Nicha! I'll be going!" I shouted while wearing my crocs.

"To where?" She answered while munching my snacks at the refrigerator.

"I'm just meeting someone" I answered but she gave me a mysterious smile.

"Stop that, it's not Soojin" I just shrugged it off, she just laughed at me and replied "take care!"

I'll meet you later Nicha after I get some tea!!!

-

"Myeon!" I waved and she immediately waved back.

She still look the same, her long black hair, her tall nose, her cute eyes.

"Yeh Susan!!!" She exclaimed and jumped to hugged me real tight.

"Let's order and you spill some tea" I'm excited to roast Nicha later!

"Alright alright" she surrendered and smiled like a fool.

My bestfriend is getting weird! This is Minnie's effect!!! She's infected!!

----

Miyeon's cameo because we haven't seen her in this story for a long time now lol also belated happy valentine's everyone!