SYAF CHAPTER 8

"You're meeting Seo Soojin??" Minnie asked still shocked.

Well I'm shocked as well like her!

Is the one who texted me is Seo Soojin?! No freaking way!

I heard my mom knocking on my door and Nicha opened it.

"hey shu what are you doing?" My mom asked with her softest voice.

I still feel weird seeing my mom like this but I think I should adjust now...

"Paper works mom" I replied to her sweetly too.

Nicha bid her goodbye when she noticed that my mom have something to tell me.

I just smiled and nodded at her.

"Ahm so Shuhua are you free tomorrow?" When I heard the word tomorrow I furrowed my eyebrows immediately.

"Why?" I asked.

"Samuel's family have a birthday celebration on his house. He's inviting us" my mom replied with a pleading look.

"I have something important tomorrow. I can't go, ask my sisters instead" I replied while I focus my attention on my papers again.

"You have to come, Samuel wants to see you" my mom sat on my bed now and looking at me intently.

"And why is that?" I asked, confused.

"I think he wants you to befriend him" she just shrugged her shoulders while walking to my door.

"I'll get going now. I baked cookies, eat that later" my mom said while smiling sweetly again.

"Please go for me Shuhua..." she lastly said before closing my doors. I saw a hint of sadness on her eyes.

Why? Why me? Why tomorrow?

I just leaned on my swivel chair while thinking what should I do.

Should I go to the fanmeeting or to my mom's?

I don't want to see my mom like that. It's better to see her mad than sad...

-

SOOJIN'S POV

I'm still on my bed laughing with my phone.

"Hello this is Fashion Woman Clothing Line what can I do for you?"

I'm reading that line for a million times already.

Why is she so cute? Doesn't she know that she gave me her number?

I'm excited to see her!

I heard Yuqi's footsteps coming to my room and seconds later my room opened with Yuqi's sulky face.

"When are you gonna cook our lunch?" Yuqi asked while hugging me.

"Wait a minute, I'm still laughing here. Look!" I let her see my screen.

She looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Didn't you find this funny? Only me?" I asked her.

"I don't get it" Yuqi replied while hugging me more with her closed eyes.

"It's fluffy!!!" I exclaimed to her excitedly.

She opened her eyes immediately.

"Fluffy?!!! You're texting each other?!?!?! No way!!!!!" Yuqi shouted.