SYAF CHAPTER 15

I sat emotionless to my swivel chair while suppressing my tears.

I can't let Soojin see me at this rate

The petals of the marigold bouquet is still on the floor and I was about to clean it up when smiling Soojin entered my office.

I wiped the tears that suddenly fell on my cheeks and smiled awkwardly.

"Soojin" i whispered which she replied with a smile.

"Did you prepared this? I didn't know you have this romantic side in you!" she exclaimed and grabbed me from the floor.

I looked at her amused.

"Thank you Shu. I love it" she smiled sweetly and rubbed my hair lightly.

I have my mouth shut the whole time and she just keeps sharing interesting stories to me.

First time seeing her this talkative.

"Shuhua!" I snapped out from my thoughts.

"Hey hey i'm sorry" she smiled sweetly again for the nth time.

"It's okay, are you tired? I can go home if you want to rest" but i refuse her to go.

"I feel safe and comfortable with you here, please don't go" she giggled.

"Is you and Samuel a real thing?" I don't know what to answer to that question.

It isn't real to me but in my life with my family it is.

Should i tell her the truth that it's a set up or just go with the flow because i can't stop it anyway...

"Yeah" i picked the latter.

I saw her nod slowly.

"Is you and Hui a real thing" she got flustered by my sudden question.

"Oh you don't have to answer, i'm sorry for asking"

You're so dumb Yeh Shuhua. She's an idol for Susan's sake!!

"I thought we were" i looked at her with my confused eyes and she just sighed.

"I'm making myself to believe that we are, i think it's because i keep denying the fact that i actually like girls" she rested her head on the couch that we're sitting on.

Is she coming out to me???

"What?" I asked softly as i can and she just laughed at me.

"Why are you so shocked?" I'm still looking at her with my shocked state because i can't process what she's saying.

Why she giggles like that, i don't know if it's a joke or a real thing because of that!!!

"Hey hey heyy focus on my story not on that part!!" She lightly smacked my arm and that's when i realized that she's right.

"Okay okay continue" i snapped out of my thoughts and listen to her attentively.

-

"Thank you for letting me come today Shu, i did have fun" she softly said.

"Nah it's thanks to you because you makes my valentine's special" i quietly said while rubbing my nape.

I got startled when she suddenly knelt on the floor.

I thought she's going to propose at me phew!!

"I'll keep these petals, it's pretty and i bet it cost a lot too" i nodded and saw her putting it in her book.

"I'm gonna go now, it's already 6pm eh" she's already waving her hand when i grabbed it for no reason.

What are you doing Yeh Shuhua! Know your limits girl!!

"I-- ahm do you want to eat dinner with me?" I panicky asked.

"Oh really?? I'd love that" she replied and hold my hand tighter.

Let's enjoy this day to the fullest.

-

i finished eating my food while she's still eating her chocolate ice cream.

"happy valentine's seo soojin" she just looked at me and nodded shyly.

this is basically a date with my idol!

oh naw don't assume she's just bored

but she can play with her members instead but she's here with me on exact valentine's day!

maybe yuqi and soyeon is in a date too and soojin doesn't want to third-wheel

"hey i said happy valentine's too" i saw soojin grabbing my arms.

i got too immersed on my thoughts again...

"do you want to go home already after this?" i asked cautiously.

"well if you still want to do something with me, i don't mind" she answered while scraping the last bits of her icecream.

"why?" she froze.

"what why?" this time i froze.

what do i mean by that?

"it's not that i don't want to spend the rest of this day with you but why are you doing this? like is this a fanservice? i don't want my hopes up seo soojin" i don't know if it's right to question her like this but i wanna know her real intentions.

"you can have your hopes up yeh shuhua" i froze for the second time.

"what do you mean by that? i don't get it" she came closer and closer to my face and i was about to go back because we're in public restaurant right now when she said,

"do you wanna go in arcade with me?" i gulped.

calm yourself yeh shuhua, what the hell are you thinking!

"i do"

"let's go then!" she then stood up and pulled me outside of the restaurant.

----

i'm so sorry if i keep y'all waiting for too long, but thank you for waiting for this update like always. i miss soojin so much so here's the update yay! always take care of yourselves and don't skip meals everyone!

also the great song yuqi released her solo few days ago! if you still haven't heard them make sure to check them out. stream giant, and bonnie & clyde!