SYAF CHAPTER 10

I saw my car outside of the venue. i'm thankful that our driver left it there.

It's already 7:15 I don't want to think about other things right now.

I should go to my happiness... I should go to Soojin...

Soojin knows already that I'm not coming but I still want to see her.

Can I though???

I arrived to the location and I saw their manager arranging the chairs.

I waved to them and they smiled immediately.

"Seo Soojin?" I mouthed, they are kinda far away because they're inside of the venue while I'm on the exit door.

Their manager pointed the other house on opposite side of the road.

There's no light in this street though, only the light of the fanmeeting venue that just ended a while ago.

I'm still not sure if I should knock or not because who am I anyway? I'm just her fan wanting to see her for free!

Someone may call me sasaeng at this point...

I waited till she go out of the room. I think she's changing clothes or fixing her make up?

I was about to go back to the venue when I felt something strange.

There's no noise? Not even a crackle.

I finally decided to knock on the door to my surprise no one responses.

What's happening?!!!

Here I am again worrying because I can't hear anything inside of this freaking room.

I know I shouldn't do this but...

BLAAAGG!!!

I broke the door lock that consisting sleeping Soojin and Hui watching her with a sweet smile.

"Did I... interrupted something?" I saw Hui's shocked face for the second time again.

Why am I always meeting him?!!!! I don't even want to see him!!! I'm not here for him!!!

"Oh... I just want to tell something to Soojin but she's asleep so I'm waiting hehe" he's scratching his nape.

"You're her fan right? Years ago?? We're not doing anything, don't worry" he said. It looks like she's making me calm down.

"I'm not starve to death unlike in the past so don't worry too, I'll not collapse in here..." I assured him and sat down on the farthest couch from them.

"Ah can I ask why are you here?" He softly asked trying to not to offend me.

"I have something to tell to Soojin too but I guess it's not the right time, maybe I'll just come back" I answered with a smile.

She looks like a baby while sleeping, I guess she's really tired...

"Also this is for Soojin, can you please also tell her that Shuhua came to see her? That would be appreciated" I asked and left the doughnut box on the table that I bought before coming here.

I'm sure she'll like it!

"I'll tell her" he just answered and nodded at me.

I came back to the venue and their manager is giggling at me.

I wonder if they know that Hui is in there with sleeping Soojin...

"Did you saw Soojinie?" She asked.

I just nodded.

"She's actually waiting for you since earlier but you didn't came so Yuqi teased her a lot" she added.

"By the way where is Yuqi and Soyeon?" I wondered because I'm not seeing them.

"They left to buy some stuffs for their dorm"

"I gotta go Fluff see you again!" I just nodded once again while watching her running to the backstage.

They're still the same... they still have that overflowing kindness...

-

SOOJIN'S POV (BEFORE THE FANMEETING)

It's already 4:50, 10 minutes before the fan meeting. I'm still wishing that I will see her even if she said that she can't come.

"Soojinie let's start" Soyeon tapped my shoulder.

"It's okay there's still more time to catch up about some things..." she gave me an assuring smile and softly hugged me.

I'm still hoping shu, i'm still hoping...

6:45 PM AFTER THE FANMEETING EVENT

I looked at our manager as soon as the last neverland who is in the line bid their goodbye, she just shrugged her shoulder indicating that she didn't saw Shuhua.

It's okay, she has her own company. She must be really busy...

"Seo Soojin!" Yuqi shouted. I just looked at her, too tired to talk.

"We'll go to convenience store!" I just nodded and told them to take care.

I also informed our manager that I'll stay to the mini house that we rented across the road. I want to lay and rest so bad!

I was watching ASMR videos on YouTube when I felt that I'm drifting off to sleep.

-

"Hmm~" I'm stretching while rubbing my both eyes when I heard the familiar voice that I haven't heard since awhile.

"Soo, it's already 8pm and you still haven't eat yet" I sat up immediately and fix my shirt that kinda exposed my straps.

Why is he here?!!!

"What are you doing here Hui?"  I said and got up to fetch my things.

"You came to my mind so I went to check up on you" he sound concerned.

Okay???

"You don't have to worry I'm perfectly fine" I assured.

"Ah! Right, I also went to give you this. It's your favorite right?" He excitedly said while giving me the box of doughnut.

"Hey it's my favorite Glazed Doughnuts! How did you know?" He just scratches his nape with a sly smile.

"Of course I know Soo, more than anyone else" he's about to hold my hand when I dodged it.

"Thank you Hui, I appreciate it" I just said to avoid the awkward atmosphere in this room.

I know he has a motive why he's in here, watching me sleep. I'm not that numb to not to feel it. He's making a move again but why now?

Why now Hui?

----

Stay safe fellas!