SYAF CHAPTER 12

I woke up when I felt something fell on my bed.

The sun is already waking me up. I'm sure it's another tiring day. I did my stretching before I grabbed the thing that fell just earlier.

It's a paper bag.

Yeh Shuhua,
I'm sorry about what happened last time. I didn't mean to go to your house like that. I hope you and your mom will get along now, she's very guilty about what happened. I sent this to you to apologize and invite you again on my grandparent's anniversary. They want to meet you. I'm really sorry Shuhua I hope you'll still come.

Kim Samuel,

I opened the paper bag and it has a Gucci bag on it.

There's a note again...

I hope you'll use this when we attend their anniversary. I'm looking forward to it!

He's giving me no choice!

I just left his gift on my bed and went to my kitchen.

My condo is quiet now, no Nicha, no Mom, and no Samuel. What a peaceful day to binge watch some dramas that I love!

Minutes just passed when my front door opened and smiling mom popped on it.

"Hey Shuhua, I heard Samuel invited you to their grandparent's anniversary?" She said and sat on the couch beside me.

She doesn't even ask how is my morning...

"yes" I just answered and focus my eyes on the television again.

"That's great! You're coming right?" My mom asked.

"yes" I just answered again.

Yes I'm giving up. I'll be completely homeless if I said otherwise.

"Good girl! Wear something violet and black alright?" She said before giving my cheeks a peck and went out.

"That's it?" I asked my front door that she left opened.

My mom being guilty??? Hilarious

-

I'm looking to myself in the mirror when I heard the engine of the Ferrari outside of my condo.

It's Kim Samuel...

I fetch the Gucci bag that he gave me and went out.

He's wearing a blacksuit this time.

"Shuhua thank you so much. I really appreciate it!" He exclaimed when he saw me coming.

"Let's go" I just said.

We arrived in the party and as usual their house is full of medias and big personalities.

"This way, I'll let you meet them" Samuel grabbed my waist. I nodded.

SOOJIN'S POV

"Soo you ready?" I heard Hui's voice at our salas.

"Hui is downstairs, waiting for you." Soyeon knocked on my door.