SYAF CHAPTER 6

"Please don't only double check the equipments make it triple or more!" I'm so annoyed right now.

I gave them my business card and told them to call me if any more problem arises.

I'm not their staff nor producer but I want to protect them whenever I can.

They already know that I have an experience on this that's why their manager only nodded.

I bid my goodbye to them and they're still looking at me worriedly because my nape is still bleeding.

They don't have the tools to stop the bleeding anyway.

"Nicha can you contact Twitter and don't make that trend?" I said to Minnie immediately when we're on the parking lot.

"That's a hard job for Susan sake!!!" Minnie blurted out.

"I'm sorry, can I borrow your laptop. I'll do it myself" I replied. I don't want to be a burden to Minnie, we should be having fun!

My family is using Twitter, I don't want them to see that. My mom will get angry at me and will give more works on me.

You all know my mom, she's too serious in life.

I can't even enjoy my own life because of them...

-

5 weeks passed and I'm still in my bed doing my papers because of my nape injury.

My nape got stitched 13 times but I know to myself that even if the time goes back I will still do the same thing.

Which is to save Soojin.

Nicha already left and the fact that I can't even bid my goodbye to (G)I-DLE still pangs my heart.

I heard the annoying knock on my door again.

"Ye"

"Ma'am Shuhua, you're mother sent you an email just now" my secretary said.

"Again?!" I sighed. "What is it?" I know that my rant will not change the fact that my mom will give me more work.

COCKTAIL PARTY INVITATION FROM KIM FAMILY

"What does it mean?" I looked to my secretary with a confuse look.

"Kim's Family invited you and your parents to join their cocktail party Ma'am" my secretary replied with a mysterious smile.

I'm still confused, why are they inviting us?

I haven't even heard their family name linked to us before...

-

It's already D-DAY. We're going to Korea just to attend that cocktail party of family Kim.

5 months already passed, me and Nicha haven't talk because of our busy schedules. I am planning to surprise her.

I lost my smile when I remembered (G)I-DLE.

Are they doing well? Is she doing well?

"Shuhua what are you doing?! Fix yourself!!!"

I got startled when I heard my mom shout.

"I'm already done mom..." I emotionless replied.

"Do your make up and also tie your hair up! Let them see your pretty face Shuhua" my mom is exploring my cabinets.

"I'm already ready to go?" I'm wearing white tight top with dark blue coat and pants.

"You're going there with that outfit?" My mom looked at me with a disgust look.

"Ahm yes?"

"Alright fashion woman, let's go now" she gave up while pulling my arms out of the room.

---

We're on the plane now and beside me is my older sister who barely talk.

"Hey sis are we really going back to Korea just for that cocktail party?" She looked at me, amused.

"That's not just a 'cocktail party' it's about business too Shuhua. We're gonna benefit too so just go with the flow" she replied and putt her inpods back to her ears.

I just shrugged my shoulders and took a nap.

-

Our plane landed to Korea and I'm kinda tired but here I am on the way to that cocktail party of Kim's Family.

"Mom can't I have a rest even for just an hour or so?" I sighed.

"Shuhua they're waiting for us. I'm sorry we went today and not yesterday I'm working on something" she replied while reading the paper on her hands.

Work again, work and work without rest. Damn...

My Dad and my siblings already went home.

It's so unfair!!!

"We're near" our driver said. I just rolled my eyes and fixed my coat.

"Do your make up again!" My mother hissed.

"Mom I looked just fine! right?" I asked our driver and he just smiled and nodded.

-

We're already in the party and my mom is laughing and talking with her mates and here I am lonely.

"Hey fix yourself. We're meeting the Kim Family in a minute" my mom whispered to my ear.

I'm fixing my coat when a woman with her son greeted mom.

"Glad to see you here Miss Yeh" the woman said, I think she's the mother of Family Kim.

"I'm glad that you invited me and my daughter here" my mom replied with a sweet smile. I just smirked.

"This is Kim Samuel, my son" the woman said and pushed him to me, he just smiled at me and offered his hand.

I looked to my mom, confused and she replied to me with a 'take it!' look.

"This is Yeh Shuhua, my precious daughter" mom said with a wide smile.

"She look gorgeous and... perfect!" The woman said after looking at me from head to toe.

She giggled with my mom.

Okayy??

They left me with this Samuel guy.

"Ahm... so how old... are you?" He asked awkwardly.

"20, and thanks to the cocktail. I like it" I replied and headed to the exit.

What is that?

I was still irritated when my phone rang.

"YAH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU'RE IN KOREA ALREADY?!!!" That's the first sentence that I received from Nicha when I answered the phone.

"Hey I missed you!" I replied while rolling my eyes.

"Where are you let's meet! Your sister told me that you're in Korea already!"

"Maybe tomorrow, I'm in a party right now" I said while loosening my collar. "Business" I added because I know she will sulk if I attended a party without her.