SYAF CHAPTER 2

2 YEARS LATER

I am here in the airport, waiting for Minnie to arrive. She's planning to take a vacation with me here in taiwan a whole month so I booked my leave in the office.

I'm hungry and she's not here yet damn...

"YAAAAAH SUSAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!" I freaked out when someone screamed my name out of nowhere.

I turned around and there she is, Kim Minnie. She has a wide smile on her face.

She didn't grow old how come...

"I miss you so much for real!!!" She screamed again and hugged me tight.

"Argh let go you're creasing my blouse" I said while shaking off my creased blouse.

But she just smiled even I'm sulking to her.

"Ayuuuuu you're still cute after these years" she giggled while pinching my cheeks.

I just smiled.

I miss her...

"So where do you gonna take me? Let's eat! I miss our food trips together" she pouted while clinging to my arms.

"Let's go then, your treat!" I teased her.

"Yaaah who's richer with us? By the way Susan did you check your social medias already?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Not yet, do I need to check it? I left my phone in my office though"

Do I need to check my social medias? What for???

"Nah it's okay, It's just that you're not reacting to my memes that I tagged with you"

"I'll check it later, I'm so sorry Nicha" I apologized.

"No! I deleted it already don't bother. Let's go now I'm hungry" she replied and put her one arm on my shoulder.

---

Hi! Do y'all prefer reading a long chapter or short chapter and do you prefer long story or short story instead? Share your opinions yeorobunnn~