Chapter 6

It's been a week since we won from Daiki. I don't know why.. But I feel sightly guilty. I broke him.. Well. It wasn't the first person that broke down because of me.. 

We won our last games with 83-77 against  Nakamiya South High and we won 87-82 against Kogõmo North high. I didn't play these games.. But I liked watching the game. The guys are so dedicated.. I walked into the arena and looked around. Today we are playing against Yõsen High. Against Atsushi..

Captain said that i would be able to play today. But only when the boys don't play well.. Well let's hope that they don't score that often.. I really want to play today!

If riko heard that.. 'if i could hear what?' I looked up and saw Riko looking at me. 'Etou.. what do you mean?' I asked trying to look Innocent. Riko sighed and looked at the boys.

--

Time skip

--

To make it short. We won. And Riko didn't let me play. I walked with a sour face after the team and sighed. 'Riko. Why didn't you let me play?' I said with (still) a sour face. 'You broke Aomine-kun. We couldn't let you break Murasakibara-kun' Was al she said. 'Heh? So you didn't let me play because I "Broke" someone?' I said with disbelieve on my face. 'If you say it that way..' 'I can't lose Riko. You know that. So if our team will lose a game.. Then it's you're fault' I growled while walking into a shop. Looks like a candy shop.. I bought some juice and walked to a bench.

I sat down and drank from the can. 'Baka Riko' I mumbled. 'Shiroma-chin?' I looked up and saw Yuuki. She's Atsushi's little sister. I sweat-dropped when I saw the 2 bags in her hands. They were full of sweets. 'Want some pocky?' She asked while sitting next to me. I shook my head and sighed. 'You know.. Sei-chan changed since you are gone' She said while eating. 'Don't talk with food in your mouth. That's just disgusting.' I said, obviously ignoring what she said.

'Eh? Don't be mean Shiroma-chin!' She said. I just nodded and drank some. 'Where's your team?' Yuuki asked. 'I don't care' I mumbled. 'What happened?' She asked looking at me with a lazy expression on her face. She is definitely Atsushi's sister.. 'Nothing' I said while standing up. 'I'm leaving' I said before walking away.

Yuuki sighed and looked at Shiroma's posture. She got her cellphone and called the first person in her list. As soon as the person picked up she said 'I found her.'

--

Short chappie.. But I have an exam tomorrow.. And the day after that.. And the day after that.. Owh and I had one today! I love my life.

Owh! And another thing! I'm making a Tokyo ghoul story (in a notebook.. In class..) I'm not updating it anytime soon.. But it will be there in June! I don't want to make the same mistake I did with this book.. I leave you to wait sometimes months for a chapter.. Omg.. I''m Horrible! ;'(

Well mina-san..I hope you like it! And I will update next week! Promise c: