Chapter 3

The Senpais lost. Well, as expected. 'How..' Megane said. 'Tell me your names first' I said. 'Hyuga' Megane said. 'I'm Kogane!' The neko boy said. 'And this is Mitobe' He points at he silent senpai. 'I'm Izuki' A guy said, he had an eagle eye. 'Kagami' A guy with red hair said. I saw potential in him. He can make it as far as Aomine if he tried. 'Tsuchida' A guy with tiny eyes said. As all the people told their names i took a seat. 'You wanna know how i'm able to beat you guys?' They nodded their heads slowely. 'I don't know' I said laughing. 'I guess i'm just way better than you.' They looked at me with a mad expression on their face. 'What?!' Hyuuga said.

'You're good!' Kagami said. I rolled my eyes. 'Ofcorse i'm good, i never lost' I said while walking to the changing room. 'Where are you going?' Riko said 'I've trained enough today' I said while yawning. I changed my clothes in my schooluniform. After I was done i left the gym. You might think that i'm arrogant. But you can't deny you're good when you're the best. 

Okay. That was really arrogant.. But I can't train with people who can't beat me.. Or give up after the 1 quarter. Sometimes I thought of stopping with basketball. 

I sigh and walked to the city. I need a popsicle..

Man.. I need to talk to Daiki soon. Satsuki can't handle him anymore.. It's getting weird between them. Looks like Daiki doesn't need his magazine anymore if Satsuki keeps following him. At least, I think..

Owh.. I'm already in the city. I walk to fast -3-

I walked into a convenience store. 'Shiro-chan!' Ik sigh. 'Mikate-kun. Can I have a popsicle?' I asked. He nodded happily and walked to the freezer. 'It's on the house' He said while picking my favorite popsicle. I nodded and got it out of his hand. 'Arrigato and goodbye' I said while walking out of the convenience store.

I took the paper off my popsicle as I walked trough the city to the basketball court. I put my hood on and eat my popsicle. 'Eh, Aominechii! Thats mean!' I heard. Chii? That's something Ryota said.. And Aomine? Isn't that Daiki's name? I walked on the basketball court and frowend. 'Daiki? Ryota?' I asked confused.

---

A message from author-san:

It's short but im busy.. my exams are comming up so i need to learn a lot xx i update soon! Maybe the end of the week <3