Chapter 13

I got out of my bed and yawned. Today is my last match.. The one against my twin- brother. I got my sweatbands with weights in it. I got my shoes that had weights and my normal basketball shoes. My headband with weights and my bag. I putted my hair in a ponytail and walked down the stairs. 'Are you ready?' I heard Riko ask. 'Let's show them the true nature of the Aida's' I grinned as Riko hugged me. 'You really changed' I laughed and pulled myself away from her. 'Not for long, to be honest. I don't know how I'll be after the match' 

Riko smiled sadly at me. I gave her my bag and she fell on the ground. 'What did you pack? Rocks?' I laughed. 'I need to be in shape in the last minutes, so I took the weights with my. Kagetora told me it was the best.' She nodded and gave my bag to me.

I ran outside and jumped in the van. 'Let's go!' 

After a couple minutes in the van my phone started to ring. I picked up and smiled when I heard Daiki's voice. 'Goodmorning beautiful, I'm already waiting for you.' I smiled even wider. 'Hi Daiki, I'm almost there' 'Good, I'll see you soon' I hang up on him and looked out of the window. I have to win.. I need to.

Out of no where I realised something. I'm the one bullying myself.. Seijouro isn't my nightmare.. I'm the nightmare.. It's all in my head. I frowned and sighed. 'Riko, crawl up here' I said. She did as I said and looked at me confused. 'What's up?' 'The sky' I said sheepishly. 'What's wrong' She said again. 'I think I know it. I'm the nightmare, Seijouro isn't.. I am' She smiled at me. 

'This is going to be your best game.. You won't fight to Akashi, but to yourself' Was all she said before crawling back. I looked down. 'She could be right' Was all I mumbled.

I'm not fighting to prove anothing anymore.. I'm fighting to keep myself in line..

I'm going to fight myself on the court..

--

It's short.. And crappy, but i'll be back with more next week or tomorow, i don't know how hard the work is going to be hahah,

btw, I drilled with a drill against my hand.. It was kinda funny, but it hurts as hell XD

I can still type so don't worry, I'll update more recently. I got inspiration from college  so I know how to write again haha

greeting from your senpai <3