Chapter 15

I sat down on the bench in the court and looked at the team. 'Mina,' I said. 'I'm not playing tonight.. I feel sick' I said with a small voice. It's not a lie to be honest.. It's the truth.. It made me sick that this all happened again. 

'It's okay, let us handel it!' Teppei said with a big smile. I sweatdropped and nodded. After 5 minutes Tetsuya and Seijouro came in. Let the game start.

After the first half I went to take a drink. I bought another Iced tea and walked outside. I sat down and looked up at the sky. The temptation to play is so big.. I heard moaning and frowned. I stoot up and followed the sound and saw a girl with pink hair. Kissing a boy with dark blue hair. I coughed to get their attention. When they turned to me I got the shock of my life. Satsuki and... Daiki?.. My heart broke when I saw them. One of my best friends and my boyfriend? 

'Shiroma!' Daiki said shocked. 'Save it' Satsuki tried to say something until I interrupted her. 'You to' I turned around and ran back inside. I shook off my shoes and sweatbands. When I entered the court I walked to the bench. The only think I could think about was crushing everybody. If I crushed Rakuzan then i'll also crush the generation.. 

I put on my shoes and looked at Riko. 'Switch' Was all I said before she jumped up and ran to the jury like people. 'With Taiga' I said with a smirk. I can't have him around right now. This is something I need to do. I looked at the score board. And saw that we had 78 points and that Rakuzan had 105. Wow. I cracked my neck as Taiga came out. My hair covered my eyes so no one knew what was with me. My hair slowely turned black. 

I grinned and walked on the field. 'Nii-san! Let's play' I yelled while running to him cause he had the ball. 5 minutes left. That's enough. More then enough. Time to play.

I grabbed the ball from him and scored in a second. I heard him gasp. 'Lucifer' He said. Well guys. I'm not Lucifer. Lucifer is the name of my "gift". When my emotions crop up to much I explode. Then Lucifer gets out. I smirked at him. I turned my head over my shoulder and showed him my black Iris. 'Goodluck Nii-san~' In a flash I got the ball again and scored. This is way to easy. I could get some fouls? That makes them more secure of themselfs.. Then they'll probably play better.

I looked at Riko then Taiga. She nodded and Switched Mitobe with Taiga. 

I grabbed Kagami's arm and pulled him to my height. 'Let's crush them Taiga.'

I looked to the bleachers and saw Daiki looking at me. Satsuki nowhere to be seen. I laughed at the sight of his pathetic self. 

Let's crush all of them. Let's crush them so hard they'll never play again. They never look at a ball again. They never want to live again. Let's crush them.

--

Psycho Shiroma up <3

Wow. I got inspiration.. From a fight.. Feel my feelings!

Jk Jk XD I kinda thought this was a twist? I hope U guys like the 2 chapters <3

xx Auther Senpai!