Chapter 4

'Shiro-chii?' Ryota asked almost immedaitly. 'Shiroma' I corrected him. 'Eh?' Aomine said. I walked to the bench and sat down. 'Ryota, I need to talk to Daiki' I said looking at him. 'Eh? That's mean! I wanna talk to Shiro-chii to!' Ryota said. 'Now' Ryota walked away. 'Daiki' I said looking at him. 'What's wrong with you?' Daiki looked at me with a lazy expression on his face. 'What are you talking about?' He asked.

'You don't play like you used to. None of you do' I said sighing. 'Why?' I asked looking up. 'Nobody can beat me. So why play on my fullest' He said smirking. 'I play at Seirin. I'm sure we will see each other on the court. And as you need to know. I can beat you in a heart beat' I said sighing. 'Be nice for Satsuki.' I said before standing up and walking away.

'Shiro?' I heard Daiki say. 'Shiroma' I corrected him.

~~A couple weeks later. Game against touou in the winter cup~~

'WHAT!' I yelled mad at Riko. 'I'm sorry.. But you can play when the other teams agree that you're on the team..' Riko replied while scratching her neck. 'So you want me to play a manager until then?' I growled. 'Yes..' She said looking at Megane for help. 'But if Touou agrees that I play.. Is it posible that I play then?' I asked hopefully. Riko looked at me with sad eyes. 'Probably not'

I sat down on the bench with my jersey on. I'm going to play.. I need to play against Daiki! I at the boys who are walking to the middle line. 'It isn't smart to put Tetsu in...' I said sighing. 'Why, he's pretty good at what he does?' Riko asked confused. 'Yeah. But Daiki used to be his light.' I said looked at Touou. Aomine isn't here yet.

I'm not surprised.. Daiki got way to arrogant.. He thinks that he's the strongest basketball player in Japan. Baka.

After playing a couple minutes I saw Daiki walking trough the door. Shoichi Imayoshi started to whine. I rolled my eyes and looked at Daiki. 'They aren't going to make it' I said as I saw that he was fired up. Not a good sign for my team. I looked at Taiga with a worried expression on my face. He liked the fired up side of Daiki.. And that's pretty dangerous if you ask me.

There are 5 minutes left of the game.. The score is horrible.. Seirin 94 and Touou 101. I followed Daiki and saw Taiga running after him. 'TAIGA!' I yelled. But I was to late. Daiki did a formless shot but elbowed Taiga in the face in the proces. I shot up from my seat. I ran to Taiga and shook him. No response. 'Rinnosuke, Shinji. Take him to the bench' I said looking at my team.

'Shiroma. You're in' Riko said while she put her phone bag in her pocket. She probably called for the acception.

I smirked at Daiki and walked to the bench. I put on my wristbands. This is going to be fun.

--

Sorry for the VERRY late update.. But I'm going to write another chapter now! I just needed some more inspiration.. :$