Chapter 2

the last part is written on my phone, so sorry for grammatic errors.. im dutch not english!
------

After all my classes I walked towards the gym. In the changing room I pulled on my sports bra, my shorts and a wide shirt. I walked in the gym and saw everybody in the line. Even.. Tetsu? I haven't seen him in years.. I walked to the line and stand next to the guywith glasses.

As everybody was called I heard my name. 'Riko Shiroma' Aida Riko (AN- I call her Riko! It could be confusing..) yelled. 'Hai' I said. Everybody looked at me with confused faces. Well.. Except Tetsuya.. 'Shiro' He said softly. 'Tetsu' I said without looking at him.

Kuroko Tetsuya POV

I looked at Shiroma. She changed.. She didn't look at me or even smile.. I looked down and sighed.

Shiroma POV

'Put off your shirts!' Riko yelled. As expected... Everybody looked at her confused. I pulled of my shirt ans sigh. 'eh, you guys are anoying' i said. they where still standing there looking confused. riko looked at me with shock all written over her face. 'those numbers.. incredible..' she said confused.

i may look weak, but im definitely not. i know that my brother is getting stronger.. but im too.

i defeat kise with my eyes closed, he cant copy me because im to fast. midorima isnt hard either. i jump to high for him to score. murasakibara is harder. but still easy. you just need to know how to handle it. aomine is nice to play against. hes a little slower than me. but when he enters the zone.. then the fun begins!! and then my brother.. we cant win from each other.. at least when i was little.

'Why are you still looking at me Riko-chan' I asked. 'Eh, gomen!' She said quickly. 'Ey, pull off your shirts.' I said to the guys who finally pulled off their shirts. Riko looked at each of them.

'Okay. So the first years against the upperclass-men!' Riko yelled. 'I don't want to pick your bubble. But we're with 6' I said yawning. 'That doesn't mind' Megane* said. 'Eh, Megane, shut your mouth. You have no Idea who I am.' I said while walking to the court. 'Riko Shiroma. AND DON'T CALL ME MEGANE' He said.. Well he yelled the last part. I smirked. 'Dream on Megane.' I said. 'So a 6 on 5 match?' Kuroko asked. I nodded my head. 'Yes Tetsu. But I think I know a solution' I said while picking up a basketball. 'Let me play 1 on 5 with the upperclass-men' I said as I trew the ball at Megane. 'Eh, you're so cocky' He said. 'And you're so noisy' I said while smiling my, as Riko discribed it, evil smile.

'Oh, you're on!' The neko like boy said. 'Finally some fun' Was all I mumbled before walking to the middle line.

--

Megane = It means glasses or sometimes you mean to call someone 4-eyes

Neko = A cat like figure in an anime. Koganei looks like a cat so I called him Neko c: