Chapter 9

I walked to the basketball court while I bounced my basketball on the pavement. They should be there by now. I sighed and walked further. I don't know why I called them over here. I walked onto the court and saw 6 people look at me. 'Shiroma/Shiro-chii/Shiro-chin/Shiro-chan!' They said. 'I called 5 of you guys. Why is Seijouro here?' I asked nobody in particular. 'I called him. I knew you wouldn't' Shintaro said. I arged and eyebrow and looked at him. 'If I wanted Seijouro here I would've called him too' I said before sitting on a bench.

'Why did you want to see us?' Tetsuya asked. 'I wanted to talk about the wintercup' I said with a smirk. 'You beated almost all of us.' Daiki said still angry. 'You know Daiki. You knew you were going to lose against me. So stop with the attitude' I scowled at him. 'I only played against you Daiki. I know how you think about basketball.. And you have to admit that we had fun' I said while looking at Ryouta. He looks.. Different.. 'Ryouta.' He looked up and smirked. 'Shiro-chii!' I frowned and sighed. 'We'll play against each other tomorow. Make sure to play well. I want to play' I smirked.

'Shiroma.' I turned my head to Seijouro and nodded. 'Yes Seijouro' 'You're still required at the Akashi household.' I sighed. 'My name is Aida Shiroma. Not Akashi Shiroma.' I said in a cold voice that gave everybody, even Seijouro, shudders. 'Who wants to play a game?' I smirked.

Kise shook his head. 'I have to safe my energy for tomorow' 'Lets make teams.' I said while pulling Tetsuya to me. 'I have Tetsuya and...' I looked around and frowned. Seijouro is hort so his team should have Atsushi because the others play on offence.. I'm the same kind of player as Daiki.. So there is one person left. 'Shintaro' I smirked while trowing the ball to Seijouro. 'Goodluck. Brother.'

Reader-chan! Don't kill me D:

I made 8 exams D:

I never had the time, and since my grandpa is lying in the hospital on the heartdepartment.. Im not really in a mood to write..

But because I love my followers I wrote something! :D