Chapter 5

I walked onto the field and looked at the clock. 4 minutes left and we need 7 points to win. I took Taiga's place, so I'm Seirin's power forward now. I smirked at Daiki. 'Let's play' I said before we jumped for the ball. I got it and ran at full speed to the basket. Daiki was next to me and tried to block me. But he isn't the only one that's good at formless shots. I layed the ball in my left hand and trew it around Daiki in the basket. 5 Points to win.

Daiki got the ball and ran to our basket. I ran next to him and smiled. Daiki jumped and tried to make a shot. I jumped and caught the ball in my right hand. I let myself fall on the ground and ran to the 3 point line. I looked at Junpei. I trew the ball at him and blocked Daiki so he couldn't stop Junpei.

Junpei made the shot. 2 Points to win. I need this one. Daiki got the ball and tried to run at the basket. But before he knew it I had the ball. I ran to the basket and did a lay up. 1 minute left. 101 for Seirin and 100 for Touou. 'Don't let them score!' I yelled at my team. They nodded. I ran to the basket.

Daiki got the ball and ran to me. 20 seconds left.. Daiki jumped to dunk the ball. I jumped to and put my hand on the ball. 10 seconds left. we both pushed in almost full power. 5 seconds left. Daiki pushed harder. The ball almost got in but I can't lose. I pushed my hardest and the ball flew out his hand.

The buzzer sounded as Daiki and I fell to the ground. I stood up and looked at Daiki. 'I think nobody could beat you.. But me' I smirked. 'You lost.. Again' I walked away laughing softly.

I sat down on the bench and got my water bottle. 'We won!' Junpei yelled. I drank some water. 'Shiroma!' I looked up and saw Riko look at me. 'What?' I asked confused. 'How.. How did you do that?' She asked. She sat down beside me and grabbed my hand. 'Well.. I play better when I'm playing against Daiki. He's good..' I said looking to the Touou bench. Daiki had a towel on his head and his back was facing me.

'But we're both not the same anymore' I said sighing. 'I'm going to change' I said while I stood up and walked to our locker room. I changed into my normal clothes and put my jersey in my bag. I walked out of the room into the hallway. I need some pockey.

I walked to a candy machine and got some Pockey. 'Shiro-Chin?' I turned around and saw Atsushi. 'It's Shiroma' I said while I opened my pockey. 'You played good' Atsushi said. 'Goodbye Atsushi' I said while walking away. It's just a matter of time before I see Seijuro again..