Chapter 11

I turned around when I heard someone call my name. 'Daiki?' I said confused. He smiled at me and put his arm around me. 'I never thought I would ever see you again..' His smile faded. 'After you left.. Akashi changed..' I looked down and sighed. 'He's not the only one Daiki. We all changed.' I looked up and smiled. 'Even we did..' 'Shiro.. Don't say that' Yup.. What's going on? You probably know... Daiki and I dated a while before I left. Yes. We were young. So i think it was just because we liked to play together. Not that way you perverts. 

'Daiki. It's been 2 years.. I changed. To much' I shook his arm of my shoulders and turned to him. 'I don't need a distraction. All I need to to show Seijouro his place. And that's below me' My expression turned cold when I thought about my brother. 'I need to show my birht parents that I'm worthy of their love.' I turned around and began walking again. 'I'm sorry Daiki' I said. 

When I knew I was far enough away from him I smiled slightly. 'I love you..'

--*Mexican accent* We went away for a taco break. SO here's a time skip Senõrita--

I sat on my bed and looked out of the window. We have our last game tomorow.. How am I going to do this? I can't play solo.. I have to play with the team.. But.. Can my team defeat Rakuzan? I know that Taiga and Tetsuya can. But the others? They need me to make it more easy for them. Right?..

They have Taiga.. And Tetsuya.. They don't need me. I pulled my knees to my chest. I could really use Atsushi and ryouta right now.. They always know how to make me happy. I heard a knock on the door. I looked up and saw Riko looking at me. I smiled a sad smile and sighed. 'I there something wrong Riko?' I asked. 

She smiled and walked to me. 'Shiro.. Come with me.' I nodded and stoot up. Riko pulled me back and blindfolded me. I pouted. 'I can't see' I mumbled. 'Who are you and what did you do to Shiroma?' Riko asked jokingly. I laughed. 'I finally thought about something. And it makes me more relaxed' I said while walking the way Riko is pushing me. 

After walking for a longgggg time Riko pushed me in a seat. 'U can take off your blindfold' I nodded and took it off. And in front of me sat Daiki.

'Daiki..' I said softly. 'Shiro' He said with a small smile. 'Riko-' I turned around to see nothing. Well then. Thank you for dumping me here.

--

ELLOOOOO READERS :D
I finally updated.. I'm going to start on my new college next week. So I can update more recently.!!

I hope you guys like this chapter. Its a filler XD