Chapter 12

'Are you the one who planned this?' I asked confused. Daiki scratched his neck and smiled sheepishly. 'I kinda asked Riko to help me' I looked around and saw that we were on a picknic blanket. In his backyard.. I laughed softly. He helped, that for sure. 'So what's the plan? Is this supposed to be.. A date?' I asked with hesitation. 'Well.. I hope you want it to be a date..' He said while smiling. I bite my lip and looked down. 'I don't know Daiki.. I mean.. I-' He cut me off with a kiss. 

My eyes got big as I looked at him. 'Wha-what?' I stuttered. 'Aomine-san, we're ready to serve you' I turned around as I heard someone talk. I saw Satsuki and Shizuo. Shizuo Is Satsuki's cousin. He has a lovely black hair that looks so damn soft. Im kinda jealous. I think I'm getting black to.. Well back to Shizuo. He's such a sweetheart to me and Satsuki. Most of the time he plays piano for us. 

'Shizuo? Satsuki? What are you doing here?' I asked confused. 'We're helping Dai-chan!' Satsuki says with a big smile. Shizuo only smiled at me. I smiled back at the two as they walked away. I turned around to see Daiki. 'You seriously convinced Shizuo to help you?' I asked confused. He nodded and looked at his lap. 'I wanted to impress you again..' 

He's so sweet.. I think I should give him a chance.. Right?

Shizuo and Satsuki putted down food in front of us and walked away again. 'Yes' I said out of no where. 'What?' Daiki asked confused. 'You wanted to try it again right?' He nodded. 'I want it two.' I said while taking a bite of the food. I got nauseous as soon as it hit my tongue. Kinda forgot that the cousins aren't good at cooking. Well.. Shizuo is.. But Satsuki changed that today.. 

I stoot up and ran inside, to the badroom. I puked all of my breakfast out and I let myself fall onto the wall. 'Well, that's an adventure' I said with a soft giggle. Daiki came in and sat down next to me. 'U puked?' He asked. I nodded and looked at him. 'You obviously did it two' We laughed and I leaned my head on to his shoulder. 'Why did you trust Satsuki with this?' I asked while I played with his hands. 'I don't know.. But it ruined our date..' Was all he said before looking down with a frown. 'Daiki.. It wasn't ruined.. I have you back..' I said as I grabbed his chin and gave him a small kiss. 'And i'm not planning on losing you soon again.'

--

*Shizuo Up*

Weekend! Finally. Okay I updated like promised.

Im trying to make another one this night, I don't know If i'll make it

I have to work tomorow and i have to get up at 6 am hahah,

It's a kinda crappy chap, i know.. 

Greetings from your senpai.