Chapter 16

2 minutes to go. It's still 105 for Rakuzan and 100 for Seirin. We're going to win this. It's to easy. I turned around and ran to Seijouro to get the ball. But from no where i fell on the ground. Hard. I moaned in pain and tried to get up, but fell again. I moaned again. 

I took a deep breath and pushed myself up from the ground. I groaned and looked at the referee. 'Foul, Rakuzan number 4, Akashi Seijouro. 2 free trows.' I nodded and walked to the 3 point line and catched the ball. 'Let's finish this shit.' I looked at the timer and saw that we had 30 seconds left. If I make these 2 then we have to guard the basket with our lives. 

I got ready and shot it right in the basket. My team cheered. I catched the ball again and took a deep sigh. This is going to be it. I looked at the score board. 105 Rakuzan - 103 Seirin. I got ready and took the shot. It went in.. I smiled and ran to the basket. 'Taiga! Guard the left side. Teppei Guard the 3 point line. Tetsuya. Guard Chihiro!' Junpei looked at me and I nodded with a smile. 13 second left. 

Seijouro looked at me with a smile. 'Well done Imouto.' And the bell rang. Seirin won. I won. I won! I smiled and ran to Riko. 'We won!' Was all I screamed. For the first time in years I was happy.. Like seriously happy. Riko smiled and looked worried after a split second. 'Shiro, we should get you checked up. You're limping..' I nodded and walked after Riko to the Nurses office. 'Shiroma. Wait a second.' I turned around and saw my brother standing there. 'Seijouro' I said confused. 'Please walk with me.' I nodded and walked away from Riko.

She'll understand. 

After we came outside we sat down under a Sakura tree. 'I'm sorry' Was the first thing he said. 'Wait what?' I asked confused. 'I'm sorry for everything.. I'm sorry for treating you like crap.. I'm sorry for not being a good brother.. I'm sorry for our parents.. Who did want to look for you.. But were to scared to try..' Seijouro was close to tears by now. 'Seijouro.. Please..' I said softly. 'No. You have to know how much I needed you Shiro! I'm sorry for hurting you. But don't leave me again..' I smiled and looked at the sky. 'I don't know Seijouro.. I don't know if I could trust you..' I turned my face back to Seijouro. 'I don't know anything anymore.. Losing my brother. Losing my friends.. My boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend..' I said before I burst into tears. 

'Please don't let me go trough that again..' I said before leaning to Seijouro and putting my head on his shoulder. He clamped his arms around me. 

'I will never hurt you again.. I promise.'

--

Well guys.. This was it.. 16 chapters haha, should i make a sequel? '

I hope you guys liked the hidden miracle.

xx Author-senpai