Chapter 8

How did HE get MY cellphone number? And why would HE call ME? What the hell is wrong with HIM? 'Shiroma, your pressence is required at the Akashi household.' Seijouro's cold voice said. 'And why is that?' I asked in the exact same cold voice. 'I will not step into that cursed house Seijouro. You should understand that.' I reacted. I heard Taiga's screaming and Tetsuya's soft words. 'Is that Akashi?!' Taiga yelled. I nodded my head with a scowl on my face. 'Shiroma. You will come. Everything I say is right. I'm absolute.' I laughed. 'Did you forget that i'm the empress? Seijouro, I will see you in the finals of the wintercup.' I said before I closed my cellphone.

Tetsuya opened his mouth to ask something but I shook my head. 'I'll play in the next game' I said while I smirked. 'I'll crush them all'

—Time skip—

I let myself fall on the couch and looked around. Suddenly I felt that someone sat next to me. 'I heard it from Kagami-kun..' Riko said. I smiled and layed my head on her shoulder. 'I'll crush him.. I'll crush them all' I said with a small laugh. 'Shiro.. That sounds pretty psycho' Riko said while laughing her ass off. 'I know' I said while I stoot up. 'I'm going to bed' I said with a fake yawn. 'Okay.. Goodnight' 'Goodnight' I said before walking into my room. I walked to my bag and picked up my cellphone. I called some numbers in a group call and waited until they pick up. As soon as all of them where on the phone I said 'I'll expect ALL of YOU in Tokyo near the Seirin basketball court in 2 hours' I closed my phone and looked in the mirror. I didn't even look like an Akashi...

It's a short chappie.. But I wrote it on school.. In class.. In English class.. Yep isn't that ironic?

Wattpad is going crazy! c: If I safe my chapter, half of it disapears! :c