Chapter 7

I walked into a snackbar and bought a chocolate milkshake. With my bagpack on my bag and a chocolate milkshake in my hand I walked home. I sipped my milkshake and thought of the game. Atsushi entered the zone.. And here I was thinkin' that he hated basketball. Deep down I knew that he liked basketball.. But he looked so.. Determind.. He didn't want to lose when he played against Tetsuya.

I don't sighed and looked up at the night sky. The sky is clear tonight.. I absolutly love it.. 'Shiroma!' I turned around and saw Taiga looking at me with an angry expression on his face. Tetsuya is sipping from his vanilla milkshake. Ik blinked and sipped from my own milkshake. 'Where have you been?' Taiga asked with an angry expression on his face.

Without answering Taiga I walked in the direction of my house. Taiga didn't looked worried.. I think that Riko told him to find me.. Or he would undergo her hell- training. And to let you know. That isn't funny. 'Shiroma!' I heard Taiga yell again. I heard footsteps comming in a fast pace towards me. 'Can we get some maibo?' I asked Tetsuya. He looked at Taiga who grabbed my waist and put me on his shoulders, which resulted into me letting go of my milkshake. 'Taiga. Put me down' I said while looking at the lightbrown (don't think dirty ^3^)) goodness that slowly flowed out of the fallen cup.

If there is one thing that could make me angry, it's wasting my precious milkshake. Not that it is one thing that could make me angry.. There are many more things.

Taiga just kept walking in the direction of my house. 'Taiga. I will say it one more time. Put me down' I said with an irk mark on my face. He still didn't put me down and kept walking. He even ignored me. 'Tetsuya. Catch.' I said before kneeying Taiga in his shoulder. He let me fall his shoulder right into Tetsuya's arms. 'Arrigato.' I said before he put me down and I walked on my own.

'Shiroma! Don't ever do that again' Taiga yelled. 'Why?.. Aho' I said in a scary voice. 'You're going to buy me chocolate milkshakes.. For the rest of this week' I said while looking over my shoulder. 'Why would I?' He said getting even more angry. Tetsuya poked Taiga in his hip and said 'Kagami-kun. You shouldn't get agry over this'

Suddenly my phone rang. I put my bag on the ground and opened it. 'Where is my cellphone..' I mumbled while looking in the bag. I found it and opend it quickly. 'Moshi moshi' I said while I closed my bag with my other hand. 'Shiroma' I heard a cold voice say. I recognized the voice immedaitley. 'Sejiouro' I said in the same cold voice as he said my name.

Mina! Gomen, gomen...

I was going to update last week.. But I had a writers block.. Again..

I don't know what you think about this chapter.. But I hope you'll like it!