Chapter 26

Globophobia- a fear of balloons.
Agoraphobia- a fear of being in a situation where escaping is quite difficult.
Ophidiophobia-a fear of snakes.
Albuminurophobia- a fear of chickens.

I had to resort to using it again. But I'm glad that's over with now. Me and puppet were walking back to the mansion, and we were covered head to toe in blood. He was carrying a dead and bloodied girl on his back half of the way home, and when I asked him why, he threw her on the ground and started using his strings to control her. Once he was done doing weird shit he threw her back on the ground and we continued walking.

He put his arm around my shoulder a while back and neither of us ever said anything. It was a comfortable silence, that was actually really comforting. Until he decided to be a dumbass and ruin everything.

"So... you still upset?"

"A little... why do you care?"

"Cause you're my kitty cat. What else do you expect?"

"Whatever... let's just hurry and get back home."

"Yes Ma'am."

He stayed quiet the entire way back and stayed with his arm around me. We walked past several trees and there were a few in particular I remember. Specifically one of them. It had faint bloodstains on it and one huge claw mark on it. That blood just so happens to be mine.

This is the area where everything took place.

He held me tighter the entire time we were in or near that area.

I think I scared him.

"You doin okay?"

He asked me suddenly.

"W-what?"

"I know eyes are pretty and all, but you've been staring at them for the past five minutes."

... wait, was I?

"Stop being a cocky little bastard. I wasnt staring." I pouted.

We finally made it back and got inside. As soon as we opened the door, I saw Toby. He looked at me, then smiled and waved.

"H- H- Hey Fe- Fear!"

"Hey, Toby."
I replied with a tiny smile.

He walked up to me and hugged me tightly. His hands were shaking, and cold to the bone.

"What's all of this for?"
I asked with a giggle.

"Do I need a reason? I just wanna hug you because I love you, and I never want you to forget that..."
He run his fingers through my hair, and sniffled.

"Promise me you won't forget it..."

He let go and held out his pinkie, looking me in the eye.

He seemed so...

Sad.

I'm scared....

Why is he doing this? Why is he acting like this so suddenly?

I wish I could say something, but he might get upset and have a tic attack. His tic are bad enough.

But he's not ticking now...

Why?

"Yeah, I promise I wont forget it Toby... I love you to man."

I interlocked his pinky with mine, and he smiled so brightly.

"Anyways... I gotta go Fear. I'll be gone for a while, so go wash up, eat, do something fun, and get a good night's rest. Bye-bye!"
He said running off up the stairs.