Chapter 4

I sat on my bed and looked out the window. I of course had saw nothing but trees. I wanted to do something fun, but what.

I sighed and stood up, leaving my room. I was just going to explore I suppose.

I walked down the hallway and down the stairs. I thought I could try and find BENs room but, then again, he might not want to see me.

Maybe Puppeteer or Bloody Painter?

I walked down the second set of stairs and down the hallway to Bloody Painters room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Its, Fear."

"C-come in."

I opened the door to find him on his bed drawing in a sketchbook.

"H-how are you doing?" He asked, fiddling with the pencil he was holding. He kept his head down and let his hair cover his face.

"I'm okay, but why are you stuttering?"

"I'm not stuttering!" He yelled and lifted his head up. I saw he was blushing and his face was slightly pink.

I giggled at the sight of this.

"Are you okay?"

"No! I'm not!"

"What happened?"

"I dont want to talk about it... you might think I'm weird."
He covered his face back up with his hair.

"You can tell me anything. I won't judge you, I promise."

He waited a minute before responding.

"P-promise?"

"I promise." I said as I held out a pinky. 

He looked at it and linked his pinky with mine.

"I....I-I'm.... kind of.....well- kind of....sorta.... gay." I looked at his little red face and giggled.

"You freaked out over that?"

I sighed in relief and put his hand to his chest.

"I thought you might hate me for it."

"Why would I?"

"I dont know- I- it's not an easy thing to say."

"I know, your gonna be okay."

He hugged me and thanked me for not judging him. We sat and talked for a bit before he said he was bored and wanted to do something fun.

"Well what do you want to do?"

"Do you like cooking?" He asked excitedly.

"Yea!"

"I kinda want to cook some brownies. Do you want to?"

"Sure."

We ran into the kitchen and got a bunch of chocolate chips in a bag. He ate a few before doing what he actually needed to be doing with them.

A few minutes went by and we had them in the oven. The scent of chocolate soon filled the air. It smelled nice.

The dude who I kicked in the balls came in and noticed me.

"What are you doing?"

"None of your business, Bitch!"

He chuckled and leaned against the doorframe and looked at me.

"Your such a smart ass! You should be nicer to me."

I got mad and walked up to him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.