Chapters 2

I woke up to someone jumping on the end of the bed saying "Get up, Get up, Get up!"

I yawned and rose up from the bed, rubbing my eyes and stretching. I looked up at who ever was jumping on the end of the bed.

It was a little girl in a pink dress with little white bunny's on the bottom. She had dark brown, curly hair that had a pink bow in it, and bright green eyes. She was also holding a fluffy brown teddy bear with blue button eyes.

She looked at me and smiled. Honestly, she was really cute.

"Hey! I'm, Sally! Oh, and this is Charlie." She said, holding up the bear.

"Hey, Sally. Hello, Charlie. Wheres Slenderman?" I asked, feeling awkward.

"He's in the kitchen. He wanted me to come wake you up."

"Okay. Thank you Sally."

"Hey, you have really pretty eyes."
She said happily, looking into my eyes.

I blushed at the compliment and thanked her.

She then grabbed my hand and led me out of the room and into the pink door with purple polka dots.

"This is my room! Come in whenever you want. " she exclaimed as she led me inside.

She sat me down in a small chair and set Charlie in another chair next to me. I was sitting at a small, blue table with small, blue chairs. She grabbed a small plastic tea set and put it all on the table.

She then poured me a glass of invisible tea, then Charlie, then herself, and sat down in the chair across from me.

She sipped her 'tea's then asked,
"What's your name?"

"[Name]" I replied.

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen."
(Add a different age if you want. I just did this because I wanted to.)

"Why are you here?"

"Cause you led me in here."

She giggled and said, "No silly. Why are you at Slenderman mansion?'"

"O-oh, I killed someone." I stuttered.

"What's your killer name?"

"Fear."

"Cool!"
She yelled.

She got up and left the room and told me to wait here. I stayed and drank my 'tea', doing as the kid said to. When she finally came back, and she was holding someone else's hand.

He looked like a Link cosplayer. But when he looked up I noticed his eyes. They were black except the small red part, and they were bleeding.

He noticed me and pointed at me asking, "Who's this guy?"

"Her name is, [Name]! Her killer name is, Fear!" Sally happily implied.

"Why is your name, Fear?"
The blonde asked.

"Cause I have a certain... talent, I guess is what you'd call it."
I resonded.

"Okay then, but it does sound kinda cool. I'm BEN. BEN drowned. Nice to meet you." He said, holding out a hand for me to shake.

I politely shook his hand and smiled, replying with, "Nice to meet you too."

Despite these people being killers, they're all pretty nice. I just hope it stays that way.

Sally then cleaned up the tea set and she dragged us over to her dollhouse. She then handed me a small, green cat toy and handed BEN a red monkey. She herself had two small bunny's, both in pink dresses.

We play with them for a little bit until we heard someone yell for breakfast.

Sally got Charlie and abandoned me and BEN. BEN then grabbed my wrist and led me to the kitchen.

While we walked I was shoved into the wall and had a knife to my throat before I could even blink. I froze in fear when I saw the person's face. They had a carved in smile, pale skin, burnt out eyelids, and-actually- pretty gray eyes.

He wore a white hoodie with a few small red stains on one shoulder, black pants, and black converse.

"Who the hell are you?!"
He screamed.

I snapped out of it a kicked him in the balls. He kneeled down and dropped the knife, so I ran while I had the chance. I wasted no time and jumped down the stairs, landing with a thud.

I got up and was immediately attacked by a bunch of people. Someone tried to hit me with a crowbar but I backed up and he missed. I accidentally backed up into someone. I turned around and looked up to see a monochrome clown.  He smiled and picked me up by the collar of my hoodie. I thrashed around and put my smaller hands up to his large ones and tried to make him let go. He didn't let go and I dont have anywhere to go right now, I'm also pretty defenceless. I'm going to need to go to my last resort.

I looked him in the eyes and time seemed to stop.

I was basically reading his mind. It's weird but if I can figure out his greatest fear. I can scare him to death. So basically I'll make him hallucinate and he'll die of fear. It's odd, I know.

Athazagoraphobia: Forgetting, being forgotten or ignored, or being replaced.

Great.

I went back to normal and so did he. He dropped me so I ran back up the stairs to BEN.

"What happened?" The clown said as he held his head.

Everyone looked at him concerned. 

"Are you okay?" Someone asked.

"Hey, someone tell me what happened. "

"L.J. what are you talking about?" The same person asked.

"Don't ignore me!" He yelled.

He walked up to someone in a black dress and pale skin. He grabbed her by the shoulders and asked her what happened again. She responded with I dont know.

He kept yelling and  asking why everyone was ignoring him. A bunch of eyes were on me now. The same girl in the black dress came up to me and slapped me across the face.

"What the hell did you do to him?!"
She yelled.

I didnt respond and just laughed.
He was now sitting with his back against the wall and his knees to his chest.

Slenderman came in and noticed the scared clown on the floor.

" Mind explaining what all this is about?"

"This fucking psychopath did something to him!"
The girl yelled and grabbed my hair.

"You're one to talk Jane."

She pouted and pushed me down the stairs, but Slenderman caught me with one of his tendril things.

"Fear, please undo this."

"Fine. But I was having fun!"

I reversed it and he went back to normal. He still seemed slightly scared though. 

"Please welcome, Fear. Our newest Creepypasta. Although that wasn't a very warm welcome."