Chapter 10

I woke up to being shaken slightly. I looked over and saw Toby smiling brightly at me and saying goodmorning.

"Morning." I replied with my voice still sound very groggy.

"Can we do something fun today?"

I thought about it for a moment before answering, "What do you want to do?" He picked me up out of bed and I somewhat struggled. He set me down on the floor gently and went over to my closet to pick put an outfit.

I pouted a little before saying, "I can do that myself you know."

"I know, but I want to choose your outfit today." He answered with an innocent smile.

I looked out of my window and saw it was raining. I always thought rain was pretty. I never really knew why though.

Out of nowhere Toby appeared right in front of me holding the outfit he chose. It was a black and white striped long sleeved shirt with black pants.

"You could just wear your black converse with it if you want. I think it'll look good on you." He once again flashed an innocent smile.

I blushed a little at his comment and took the outfit while shooing him away. As I was getting dressed I started to feel really hungry. I felt kinda diffrent. Diffrent. I dont know what else to say about it. I feel diffrent. I blew it off as nothing and continued to get dressed.

~

Me and Toby were now sitting in the kitchen, each of us eating a poptart.
(If you dont like them then just say waffles. If you dont like waffles then why are you even here?) As I was eating I continued to feel hungrier. It was a killing pain in my sides. Why though? Maybe it'll go away once I'm done eating. I hope I'm not sick or anything. I once again blew it off and continued eating my food.

I saw Jeff walk into the room and my blood started to boil with anger. I tried to ignore him the best I could but it was kinda obvious that I was still mad. Toby took notice and put a hand on my shoulder as if to say 'calm down'. I put got up and left to go outside and Toby followed. I opened the door and was immediately met with a very bloody Painter. Painter was covered in blood and was soaking wet. His mask had his usual smile repainted on it.

"Hey Fear. How it going?" He spoke whilst waving with his knife in hand.

"Fine. You?"

"I'm doing great. I killed a person and then had to run from the cops. I almost got caught to, and whilst I was running I fell down a hill and into a lake."

"Sounds like you had a wonderful morning." I replied, giggling.

He laughed a little and walked past us and up the stairs. Me and Toby rushed out of the door and into the woods. We usually race to see who can get to the neighborhood we kill in first. After a little while of running I started to slow down. I had no clue where Toby was but we usually lost each other anyway. I stopped to catch my breath for a second and started to feel like someone was watching me. I then heard something rustling in a bush that was a few feet away and figured it was Toby so I looked in search for him.

"Toby, I know you're out there! C'mon out! Stop hiding!"

A squirrel then came running out of the bushes and I instantly felt kinda stupid.

"Oh..." I mumbled quietly to myself staring at the direction of which the squirrel ran off. All of a sudden I was grabbed from behind and pulled against someone's chest, their arm was around my waist holding me close and I could tell by the sleeve design that it was Toby. He had his hatchet pulled out and stood like he was prepared to fight someone.