Chapter 16

Sally's pov.

I heard something bad had happened to Fear and now she was badly hurted. She's been in the recovery room asleep for two days now, so I decided to make some pretty friendship bracelets for the both of us.
I spent some time on them and I messed up a few times, and ended up having to start over. I really hope she likes them, and I hope they help her feel better.

Nobody knows exactly what happened to her, except Liu. He had some cuts too, but not as bad as Fear. He said she was attacked by a monster, and that she and Liu beat up the monster by themselves. Fear is so brave, which is why I hated seeing her cry that one time. It didn't seem like Fear at all. I wonder why she was crying though. Maybe she got hurt again, but she doesn't really cry when she gets hurt. She has always been a fighter. Which is why I'm going to make her promise me that she will try to stop getting hurt all the time when she wakes up. Seriously, she gets hurt all the time. It's kind of obvious that Slenderman worries about her, but why? It's like he tries to protect her from knowing certain things. Which is why he just tries not to acknowledge her anymore, so maybe she'll quit asking him questions. I dont know what's going on with Slender, but I just dont like it. Its weird.

I was walking to the recovery room to check on Fear and saw Nurse Ann walking the same way as me. I havent seen her in a while but she's really nice to me.

"Hey, kiddo. What are you up to?"
She asked me.

"I'm going to see Fear. What are you doing?"

"Same thing here. What's in your hands?" She asked, pointing to the box in my hands.

"I made me and Fear some friendship bracelets, and I hope they help her feel better because I worked really hard on these."

"She'll love them, I promise."

We opened the door to the recovery room and Fear was still sound asleep.
She had stitches everywhere, and I'm pretty sure it hurt too. I placed the box under her right hand, which was limp, and just flopped like her arm was made of jello. Nurse Ann started running a few tests on Fear to make sure nothing was wrong and told me it was probably best if we left her alone.

'I bet she feels pretty lonely here all by herself...'

I told Nurse Ann to wait a second so I could give Fear Charlie, so she wont be so lonely. I gave her a kiss on her fourhead and walked back out with Nurse Ann.

It felt weird not having Charlie with me, but u had to leave him with Fear so she wont be lonely. Charlie is also good at protecting me from monsters and Fear just got attacked my one, so she might need him a bit more than me. I know Charlie will protect her greatly, just like he does with me.

I hope she wakes up soon.