Chapter 30

E.js pov...

(Btw I'm gonna put a letter behind the siblings names including yours, and this is what they mean 👇
Girl: G
Boy: B
Fear: F
So it doesnt get confusing, and j hope this helps.

"Shut the fuck up!"

I swear to god I fucking hate it when Fear and her siblings start to argue. They can get so fucking loud sometimes. Especially the boy.

I've been spending a lot of time with Fear, especially since I found out we can communicate even when shes in this state. Although, I can now hear her siblings as if we were all in the same room.

"I'm terribly sorry Ej." ~G

"Whatever, I'm not fucking apologizing. " ~B

"Of course you fucking wouldnt, cause your an ass!" ~F

"Would you please stop with the name calling, please?" ~G

"Would you shut the fuck up with the whole good girl act?!" ~B

"All of you shut the fuck up!!!"

I swear they're he's so mean to the poor girl, and for what?

"Hey Fear, I'm going to the store. You want something to eat?"

"No thanks man, I'm good."~F

"You sure? You wont have to pay me back."

"Yeah, I'm sure-"

"Wait! Can I have those ramen noodles I've seen (y/n) eat before? I've never had them and I really wanna try them. Pretty please!"~G

"Okay, I'll get them for you, but you know you cant eat them until you wake up right?"

"Yes, yes, I know..."~G

"Okay then. I'm off, bye!"

"Bye-bye!" ~G

"Fuck you!"~B

"Have fun!"~F

I flipped off the boy, even though I was technically flipping off Fears body. It's not like he could see me do it.

I left the room without a second thought, and went to Slendermans office to get the keys to the car. I left him a note telling him I took them and where I was going, cause he wasnt home for me to tell him in person.

I got in the car, and proceeded to drive to the closest convince store.
The whole way there, I couldn't help but think of Fear and Toby. I feel bad for Toby, I really do. I cant even imagine how bad his mental and physical health got for him to go so far as to take his own life. And Fear, well... shes been in a coma for almost two months now. She keeps asking when she's gonna wake up, but at this point, I have no fucking clue. Sally reads her a bedtime story every night, and I try to talk to her almost every day. Puppeteer visits her every now and again, and Lulu decided she thinks it would be best if we left her alone.

Shes gonna be hella weak when she wakes up, cause she hasn't actually used her muscles for a while. I've been trying to move her every day.

It might sound stupid, but I turn on those children's songs that you dance to and I hold Fear like a puppet to make her dance. Sally always participates with me, and I let her control the songs. I swear it's one of the cutest things you'll ever witness.

The whole time I was thinking, I never actually realized I was already at the store. I looked in the mirror to make sure none of my makeup messed up and my hair was covering my eyes good enough.