Chapter 15

E.Js pov.

I quickly gave [Name] some pain killers and she immediately passed out. She was covered in blood, and there was hardly  anything left of her hoodie. Slenderman started to undress her and I started trying to help out as best as I could. I took her pants of and saw a bite mark that tore through her pants. Sure enough, there was a deep bite mark on her leg too.

I started to feel uncomfortable so I let Slenderman do the rest. He went to go get a first aid kit before Slenderman spoke up.

"I'll do this E.J, you can go back to your room if you want."

"B-but Slenderman, are you sure? I could at least try to-"

"I said I've got this."

I hesitantly walked out of the room and into my room. I wanted to help her, and I had no idea why Slenderman wouldnt let me. I at least wanted to help with stitches and bandages but he just said to leave.

Why?

I walked into the livingroom and everyone's eyes were on me. Everyone in the livingroom was suddenly throwing questions at me left and right.

"Is she okay?!"

"What happened to her?!"

"Do you know what happened?!"

"What all is wrong with her?!"

"Why aren't you helping her?!"

I got kinda pissed so I yelled at everyone to shut up. It went quiet instantly and I looked to see who all was here.

Over half the mansion.

"She's gonna be alright, and I'm not helping out because Slenderman told me he he had it all under control. So all of you, calm your tits."

I sat down on the couch and turned on the t.v. a few people sat down next to me, and I saw Sally come running down the stairs.

"Jack! What happened to Fear?! Is she gonna be okay?!"

She came up to me and jumped in my lap.

"I dont know what happened to her, but yea. She's gonna be alright. I pinkie promise." I said, sticking out my pinkie.

She locked her pinkie in mine and smiled, then asked if we could all watch Paw Patrol.

"I dont see why not."

"Yay!!!" She happily shouted.

I turned on Paw Patrol and everything got quiet. I guessed everyone else was actually watching the show.

I started asking myself questions eventually.

Why wouldnt Slenderman let me help?

Is he hiding something?

Or did he just know I felt uncomfortable looking at her like that?

How did she even end up getting hurt?

What did happen?

Should I ask Liu?

Maybe later, but right now, I've got some Paw Patrol to watch.