Chapter 11

Okay so lately I've been wanting to know who that guy is. Its driving me mad and he knows it to! I havent seen him before but he doesnt seem to be new. Everyone already knew who he was. I suppose everyone knew who he was cause nobody had asked him name, except for me. I also think that he told everyone to keep his name a secret from me. Either way, I'm going to find out his name. One way or another.

I was currently sitting in my room thinking of a plan. I would go to some other pasta and ask but nobody is going to tell me. I've already tried that. I tried asking Slenderman but he didn't acknowledge my presence. So I'm going to go with the only other plan I can think of. I'm going to sneak into his room. I mean, he's got to have something with his name on it right?

I was going to follow him and see where his room is and when he is out killing one day, I'll go through his room. I'm just praying I dont find anything weird in there. I memorized around what times he leaves the mansion, so usually he takes a walk through the woods for about an hour every morning. He's gone right now so I'm going to wait in the livingroom until he comes home, follow him to his room, then wait until tomorrow when he leaves again. Then I can finally figure out his name.

Sounds like a great plan.

I walked down to the livingroom and turned on the tv. Surprisingly, nobody was watching tv before me. Jeff was sitting beside me, minding his own business for once. He was on his phone, not even paying any attention to me. I like that though. I sat and 'watched' tv, waiting for the guy to get here. I started playing with the small pocket knife I had kept in my hoodie pocket since I first got here. Nobody had ever said anything about it or even said it was theirs, so its mine now. I'm not returning it.

I sighed out of slight anger and boredom. Hes sure was taking forever. I wasn't even trying to watch tv anymore. I actually pulled the knife out of my pocket and proceeded to play with it. What if this plan doesnt work?

No it's got to, theres no time for questioning or concerns now.

"Watcha thinkin bout'?"

I jumped slightly and looked over at Jeff who was still looking at his phone. He looked up at me and we locked eyes for a moment. He smiled and chuckled slightly.

"You're funny. You know that?"

"H-how?"

"Because your just different from everyone else-yet- you dont care. You do your own thing and tune everyone else out. You're jumpy at times and honestly, it's kinda funny," He said with a smile.

I put my mouthguard over my face to hide the obvious blush. I turned my head to try and ignore him and went back to playing with my knife.

"But seriously, what are you thinking about?" He asked once again.

"Who said I was thinking about anything?" I replied.

"You did. Its obvious, well to me at least. You play with that pocket knife when you're thinking really hard about something." I looked back at him, then I paused for a second to think.

'Wait, so he actually pays attention to me?! It never even crossed my mind that I did that so often. Yet, he knew about it all this time?!'

"I'm more observant than you might think," He said smirking.

"So what's bothering you?" He asked.

I replied with nothing and so he just shrugged it off. I went back to doing my own thing and a few minutes later, the guy came back. He walked up the stairs and so I quietly followed. He stopped and so I kept walking, acting like I was blinding my own business. Even though I wasn't. He looked at me and kept walking. I slowed down enough so I didnt seem to suspicious. Even though I probably looked extremely suspicious. He then walked into this room, shutting the door behind him. The door had a ragdoll on the doorknob, but the last was the only thing unique about it. It was just a normal door.

I took a picture and ran back into my room.

Once there, I quickly shut the door and breathed a sigh of relief. I looked at my phone and saw that the picture was a little bit blurry but it would be okay. I sat there for a moment while I kind of gave my mind time to process what was going on. My heart was pounding against my rib cage, and my mind was pretty much blank at the moment. I smiled to myself and got up to go take a quick shower. I put my phone on the bed and went over to grab my clothes.

And to be perfectly honest, I was getting kind of impatient. I have no clue why, but I want to know what his name was so badly. Kinda like, if you take a test and some of the questions were hard, but some were easy, and your pretty much waiting in anticipation to figure out what your grade was. So sometimes you do something like, watch as the teacher grades them, then eventually, your teacher starts to grade your paper. Then for some odd reason, they take their sweet precious time to grade it. Your are so close, yet so far to finding out what you made. It's is painfully tearing away at your sanity, and your heart will start to race faster. I kinda feel like that right now.

But there is no need for me to worry, cause I'll figure out his name soon.

Hopefully....

I tried... okay, I tried. It's not perfect, but I tried. You can see where I messed up so much cause I kinda didnt know what I was gonna do. I sorta like it, but not really. If you want me to, I'll draw other characters and some scenes' from the story. Just comment on what you want. I'm not the best artist but I'll try. Well I hope you have a nice day/ afternoon/ night. Okay bye.