Chapter 21

[ okay, first of all, someone please buy me this damn hoodie 👆 please, I need it. I will give you as many cookies as you want, just please. I love Gibby. I loved ICarly as a kid. Pleaseeee.]

Slenderman had just called me up to his office while I was in the middle of sneaking into that guys room. He finally left today, and this was my only fucking chance. I might just get tired of trying and read his mind to tell me. I dont want to go that way, because I want to actually try first, and I only use mind reading as a last resort.

I walked up to Slendermans office and opened his door, sitting down in a seat. His office was set up much like a principal's. It was really boring to say the least.

He gave me a serious look, one that was completely different from the other day. It was a look that said 'We are about to have a long talk'. You know how you feel when your parents say the phrase "Okay, we need to talk", and immediately start thinking about all the things you did wrong since birth? Yea, I'm neverous as shit right now.

"How long have you been living here?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"About three or four months?"

"Five months. And exactly how many times have you been severely injured?"

I sighed out of frustration and hung my head.

"I don't know..."

"Exactly, you should be able to count all of your injuries on one hand. You need to quit being so careless. From now on, you can only have about 
three big inquiries a year. If you are hurt badly again because of your own carelessness, I'll have no choice but to kill you, and I dont want to do that."

Kill me?! Why would he do that?! Can he even do that? Why can he just banish me from the mansion or something?!

"Because you might go around telling some mortals where the mansion is located."

Oh, I forgot he could do that...

"Do you understand child?..."

Yes sir...

"I want to hear you say it out loud."

"Yes sir."

"Good, now you may leave."

I rushed out of the door and back to the guys room. I actually managed to open the door this time, and it was very clean. He had a bed in the corner, right next to the window, and the bed was designed with a black blanket, and pillows. He also had a creepy looking doll hanging above his bed.

Weird, seemed like he's kinda obsessed with them. I wont judge to much though. I obsess over weird things too.

Like, things that are small.

Sally.

Shes cute.

Shes way too innocent for this world.

Nobody can convince me otherwise.

Anyways,he also had a desk with all sorts of dolls on them. One looked like Jane. One looked like Natalie. One looked like Lulu, and another looked like Nina, and Judge Angel's, Sally, Nurse Ann, and pretty much every girl in the mansion.

It creeped me out a little bit.

The only girl in the mansion I didnt see, was myself.

The dolls were very well built, and beautiful. I wonder if he made these himself. I looked around his room some more and saw a notebook. I opened it and looked at the first page. It was a elaborate picture of Lulu. All of her featured were pointed out, like a blueprint. All the other pages had all the other girls blueprints on them as well. This is probably how he made them, if he made them himself. I didnt see one on me though.