Chapter 23

??? POV

WARNING!!!

MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM UP AHEAD, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS KIND OF STUFF, DO NOT READ.

I took the razor blade out of the little box from under my bed, and looked out of my window. Without thinking about it, I sliced my arms repeatedly, drawing blood on my skin and watched as it dripped onto the floor. I decided to slice a picture of a heart into my wrist for no goddamn reason.

"She'll never love you back, so why even try talking to her."

"Honestly, who would like someone as weird as you."

"Freak!"

"If your gonna cut your wrists youoght as well go all out and kill yourself!"

"Look, he's crying again!"

"Crybaby-"

"Shut the hell up!!!" I screamed at the voices, slamming my fist on the floor.

They stopped talking, so I just sat there, crying.

Maybe there right. She would never love me back. She already kissed Ej, and Liu. Puppeteer calls her kitty cat, Dollmaker took her out on a date today, and Jeff obviously likes her too. She'll never like someone as weird and awkward as me. Maybe I should end it all...

As I approached the window, I looked down to see how far down the drop would be. Four stories up...

Nobody would care if I did it anyways.  Everyone would eventually forget that I ever existed, and would carry on with their lives as if nothings changed. Everyone except for the dumbasses downstairs are in bed.

I bet she's already had sex with a guy at this point, and I wouldn't be surprised if she did. She's so damn pretty, even with the faint scars. Maybe she's even dating someone. I bet she is.

She doesn't deserve a person like me anyways. And I'm nothing but an annoying little bug to everyone. I'm just an extra in someone else's story.

I'm just pathetic...