Chapter 28

Sorry for not posting regularly, I've been busy and a lil bit depresso. I made this, its supposed to look like me. Anyways on with the saddness.

"Hey, wake up dumbass"

"Dont be so mean to her, she's our sister."

"Nobody asked you, Now stay quiet."

"How about no? Hey, wake up (y/n)~  Time to get up~ "

What?

Who's talking to me?

"I dont have a name. Neither of us do, but I'm your sister."

When did I get a sister?

"When you were born silly~  You also have a brother, isn't that great? We were triplets, remember?"

Wait, yeah. I do. Slenderman said something about it, But I never believed him.

"That's because you're dumb as hell. Honestly, could you be anymore stupid?"

"Dont talk to her like that!"

I'm confused... how am I talking? I'm not physically moving my mouth. Where am I?

"I cant tell you how we're communicating either, cause I dont exactly know the answer to that myself. But~  what I cant tell you is that your in a place of life and death. You died, but your still alive. Dont you remember dying?"

No... I dont remember, but how does that make sense? So I'm neither dead, or alive?

"You ask to many questions. Just shut up and finish dying already."

"What did I say to you about talking to her like that?!"

"You need to shut up too you damn extra! Why the fuck were you ever even born?! I would tell you to go kill yourself, but your not alive anyways."

Why are you two arguing like that? Isn't it a little to harsh to tell someone to go kill themselves? What is they actually did it?

"Didnt you hear me? I already said she wasnt alive, so what does it matter? You should've died when you fell, but dad must really like you."

"He does like her! She had the strongest body out of all of us and managed to keep our souls alive for so many years! So dont talk to her with so much disrespect!"

Why is she protecting me like that?

"Because she seems to think that since dad has taken such a liking to you, she should too. I on the other hand, I hate you with the burning passion of a thousand scarlet flames."

Why? What did I do to you?

"That's not something your small brain could ever understand."

"He's mad because your the only one who lived. He was to weak- "

"SHUT UP!"

"See, you weak and dont like admitting it. She's so much stronger than you will ever be. Cry about it."

Can I see you?