Chapter 29

(About one month later~)

Toby's pov:

Slenderman has made me stay in my room most of the time ever since what happened. I can't tell you what day it is, or how long I've been here. It feels like it's been forever though. I havent been told anything about (y/n), and the thought of her dead has been haunting me for a while now. I'm being medicated like crazy, and I've gained most my weight back. My cuts have healed over, and I've been getting more sleep.

I'm trying really hard, and I hope everyone will be proud of me.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door, then Slenderman poked his head in.

"Toby, I brought your lunch. And once your done, I'm gonna take you to see someone."

"Really, Who is it? Wo-woah!"

I finished my sentence with a tic. I must've picked up a new one. He handed me a plate of dinosaur nuggets, with macaroni and cheese.

The dino nuggets made me smile.

"I can't tell you yet, it's a surprise. And, is that a new tic? When did you get that?"

"I dont know. A few days ag-ago- woah! I think so anyways."

"Its quite cute if I do say so myself. Does it hurt?"

"No fir."
I said with my mouth full of nuggets.

We sat and talked the whole time I was eating. And for a drink, he gave me chocolate milk. Once I was done he helped me clean up, and guided me down the hallways.

As I was walking, someone dead legged me. I almost turned around and cursed someone out, but I saw it was just Sally hugging my leg.

"Toby! I missed you, where did you go?! I thought you went missing!"
She said with a bashful smile.

I kneeled down and hugged her back, telling her how much I missed her too.

"Toby, we should get going. "

I stood up, but Sally pulled me back down.

"Where are you going? Can I come?"

"Sure, you can go too."

I picked Sally up and carried her on my shoulders. We walked up some stairs, and into the infirmary.

I knew exactly what was happening.

"Sir, i- woah! I dont wanna go in here..."

"You'll be fine Toby. "

"But- woah! Woah!"

He opened the door and lead the both of us into the room.

Fear was lying down on a bed. She seemed to be just fine.... well sorta. She could be better.

"Some of her organs ruptured, but to be honest, she would have survived even if she was dismembered or crushed."

Huh? How? That's practically impossible. It would take a miracle for anyone to survive that kind of damage.

"You do know your almost completely immortal, right? The only way you would ever die is if I killed you."

...

"So you mean to tell me we could have avoided all of this if I'd have known?"

"Yes. Fear is the only one who knew, I only told her cause she asked."

I never remembered taking Sally off of my shoulders, but I realized she was covering Fear with a blanket.

"What are you doing? Sally, leave her alone and let her sleep."

"But she said she was cold. So I covered her up."

"How did Fear say anything? She asleep."

Slenderman chuckled and handed Sally a book.

"Read this to her. I promise she can hear you too Sally."

Wait... what the fuck is going on?

"Let's step outside for this Toby."

He proceeded to lead me back outside and gently put his hand on my back.

"Toby, do you know how people say a certain amount of children can see, or detect spirits?"

"Well, yeah.... but I dont believe in it."

"Well why not? It's happening right in front of you."

But didn't he just say she was alive? Now he's saying she's dead.

What the hell is happening???

"She has two other people living inside her, using her body as a beacon or a way of living. She was supposed to be born into
a set of triplets, but only she survived. Sally is talking to all of them. Fear did in fact say she was cold. I can hear her too."

Okay... that's freaky.

"Wait, hold up. Can you hear her other two siblings?"

"Yes, and a few others can hear them too."

"Really? Who?"

"Well for starters, Ej can hear them. He heard them arguing when they first met, about two weeks ago when he came to check up on her. Jane, Lulu, Ben, Laughing Jack, Puppeteer, Nurse Anne, can all hear them."

"Why cant I?"

"You dont have a spiritual connection."

"Is there any way I can get one?"

"Yes there is, but trust me when I say you dont want to hear them."

"What? Why not?"

"Because, that would be like her being able to hear your voices. You wouldn't want her to her all of that? Would you?"

"No sir."

"Just what I thought."

I wonder what kind of stuff they talk about. Do they argue a lot?

"Yes, of course they argue a lot, they're three siblings living in one body. Especially the one boy. He's very temperamental, and acts like he doesnt like (y/n), when secretly we all know he loves her. The girl on the other hand, loves (y/n) and will make it obvious that she does. Shes a very sweet girl, respectful too."

"That's cool. Do they have names?"

"Not that I know of. I bet Fear is going to name them when she wakes up. Also, just wanted to let you know that since Fear has now come into contact with them, they might just switch into her body every now and again. So be warned because it's pretty weird to watch."

"Is it a bad thing?"

"Not really. More than likely her eyes will naturally change color so that we know who we're talking to. If she doesnt so it naturally, I'll fix it."

"Is she supposed to do that?"

"Theres a 50/50 chance it'll happen. I'd like for it to happen naturally because it helps a lot."

"Hold on. With the way your wording things, it sounds like you've done something like this before."

"Its because I have, Rodgers."

"Oh... wait, to who?"

"That's none of your business. "

The only time he says that line is when he starts to get upset. Why though? I didnt say anything to provoke him. Well, sometimes he gets mad with no reason, so I won't question it.

"Anyways, have you taken your medication yet?"

"N... no sir... I'll go take it now."