Chapter 6

I felt something wrap around my wrist really tightly and my eyes shot open to see what it was. Before I could get up I was dragged off my bed and fell on the floor.

I quickly looked at my wrists and saw golden string.

"Puppeteer, you little bitch!"

"Morning Kitty Cat."

I blushed slightly at the name and pouted.

"I told you I dont like that name!"

"I didn't ask."

I got up and kicked him in the shin and he laughed.

"I hate you."

I walked towards the door and said,"I hate you too Kitty Cat."

I rolled my eyes and got dressed and went downstairs. I saw BEN on the couch watching t.v with a few other people.

"Fear, guess what."
BEN said.

I groaned and said what.

"Your on the news."

I had gotten some stares and I looked up at BEN before running over to the couch so I could see what was happening.

They were saying stuff about how I was a prime suspect of the murder, and that I had just went missing and a ton of other information about me.

They also said something about my mom being murdered a few days after I disappeared. Whoever killed her was smart. They didnt leave behind any evidence of them being there. The way she was killed, it didnt even look like a human had done it.

"Wow Fear. You even killed your own mom." E.J said, looking at me.

"I didnt kill her."

"So you say."

"I didnt kill her!"

"Shes right. She didnt kill her mom. I know exactly who did it." Slenderman chimed in.

"Who?" We both said one after the other.

"I'm not sharing that information just yet." He said as he disappeared into thin air.

' I wonder who actually did it. Was it someone in the mansion?'

"Bye. I'm going outside." I said, walking to the door.

"You gonna go cry about it?"
A random voice asked.

"I dont have a reason to cry. She wasn't that important to me. It's not like I valued her. Shes dead now and I cant fix that." I shut the door behind me and walked into the woods.

I walked for a few hours before I felt like I was being followed. I reached my hands inside my hoodie pockets for my pocket knife. I pulled my mouthguard up and tightly gripped my knife.

I kept walking and prepared myself to fight. As I walked I felt some rain hit my face.

It started to rain harder the more I walked, so I had to put my hood over my head.

I heard something rustling in the trees so I looked up and saw the Ronald McDonald wannabe, Jeff.

"Why the fuck are you following me?!" I yelled.

"Well, I was gonna surprise attack you. But you ruined it."
He replied, jumping off the tree the was in.

"You're so fucking annoying!"

"Fight me and I won't be."

"But the weapon I have now is little!"

He laughed and said, "I figured you'd say something  like that."and he tossed me a hatchet.