14

There is a video but don't watch it until I say so
One month and 3 weeks....
Mer just sat there intubated and unconscious. Derek never left her side. People started to get comfortable with her. Richard would come sit beside her when no one else would.
Richard talks to her about her mother's surgery.
Alex would say that it's only them three and that she needs to wake up before it's too late
Cristina would come in and tell her about all the cool cardiac cases she has been working on
Jackson would say that he didn't operate on her so she wouldn't wake up. She has to wake up because she was the only nice one to him.
April would just sit beside her bed side and pray
Lexie would tell her how she misses her and she was a great sister.
Bailey would only sit beside her to fill in her charts
Callie and Mark would say how it's breaking everyone that mer has to wake up soon because if she doesn't no one will be the same.
Arizona tells her that she cannot let the gunman win. He doesn't deserve it.
Richard brought Derek back to work. Only for consults, he couldn't preform surgery when his wife was in this position.
Everyone had been clear and they were all preforming surgery
It was a Tuesday and the time was 11:29 pm. No one was in the room, So Cristina went in.
She sat on the chair beside Mer. " Got Mer your killing me! " she said when she sat down.
" I need my person and your my person so I swear to got if u die on me " she stopped talking and took a breath in. Cristina got up and put her hands on Merediths cheek.
" wake up! Wake up! Wake up wake up!, WAKE YOUR ASS UP MEREDITH PLEASE I NEED YOU " she yelled having a breakout. She turned to see Lexie at the door. " are you ok? " she asked worried for her friend. Cristina stared back at Meredith and looked deep into her face. She took a deep breath and sipped off her tears " yes I am fine " she answered walking out the door into the on call room.
Lexie watched her storm off, she looked back at her sister and walked in.
She sat on the chair, but she didn't take her hand. She crossed her arms around her stomach. She looked at all of her machines. They were low but for Meredith and the position she is in its normal.
" Meredith I need you to listen if you can " she said leaning in with her head in her hands and started to sob.
" you need to listen to me and Cristina and Derek and Alex and everyone else. This place ain't the same and if u go it will never be the same so wake up please " Lexie begged. She stared to sob harder and she put her head on Merediths leg, " please please please please please  please " she begged. She looked up from the bed and saw Mark leaning against the door. " oh I'm sorry " she stuttered getting up from her seat with tears running down her cheek.
" no it's ok, sit I was just going to come and check her incision and I'll leave " Mark said putting some gloves on.
Lexie watched the whole thing. Mark slowly removed the bandage on Merediths head, Lexie gasped at the image. She had no hair, not one strand and she had this giant cut on her left side. " will it scar? " Lexie asked him.
Mark looked at her and saw the red puffiness in her eyes and the dried tears on her face.
Mark applied the gel onto the sutures so they could make sure that there would be no infection.
" she will wake up Lex, she is Meredith Grey she has too " Mark said as he still applied the gel.
Mark finished wiping the gel and he put all his stuff away. Lexie got up and she hesitated to touch her bald head. Mark looked up and saw Derek with glassy eyes standing behind the window looking at his wife's bald head.
Mark put the bandage back on and wrapped her head.
He cleaned the stuff up and patted Lexie on the shoulder.
Lexie got up with tears and quietly left the room with mark hugging her tightly.
Lexie went into the on call room, she forgot that Cristina ran into there, She saw Owen and Cristina hugging in a big hug. She quickly left the room and went to the wending machine to grab some peanut butter cups.

Derek went in and on her bed. " it's almost been 2 months Meredith " he said exhausted and sad.
" all I want to do is spend my life loving you and making you happy! So you need to wake up so I can do that for you " he said. Meredith was a small person. So Derek thought it would be a good idea to be in bed with her. He moved all of her I.V 's and wires that hooked up to different machines to the other side so he could lay down beside her. He put one arm around her neck and the other on her chest felling her heartbeat. He looked up and saw his wife's face. WATCH VIDEO
He chuckled at that memory. It was almost Christmas he thought and all he wanted was a Christmas Miracle for her to wake up. He laid there for a good 1 hour, he looked at the I.C.U window to see Bailey and Arizona out there talking to each other
" it's crazy to what happened to Meredith. I mean so many people care for her and if she " Arizona was saying before Bailey interrupted her
" don't you dare finish that sentence Robbins.
One of my babies have already died and I'm not letting another one go, O'Malley was my favourite but Meredith Grey is the strongest. She will not die because I will not let her.
None of my interns will die! " Bailey said giving Arizona a state and walking away to Merediths room leaving her silent.
Arizona just stood there and realized that if Meredith Grey did not survive she will be broken, everyone will be broken.

Bailey walked in " Shepard could you get up for just one moment " Bailey said as Derek looked back with a confused look. " I need to check her chest incision. " she said.
Derek nodded and got up and stood behind Bailey. " okay " she whispered to herself going towards Meredith. Bailey careful put her gloves on and took off Merediths gown and the long bandage revealing a big scar. " okay " Bailey whispered again patting down the cut. She put the bandage back on and pulled up the gown. " everything is ok " She whispered to herself. She put her gloves into the medical waste and walked out the room. Derek got back into the bed with her, " being with you keeps me awake and alive so if you die on me I won't survive. So if your still with me that means I'm with you " He said before he fell asleep beside her.
But little does anyone know, Meredith heard everything.