20

They got paged 911 into Meredith's room, Mark and Callie spirited around the halls to hear a cry and high beeping noise. " WHAT HAPPENED " Mark yelled to the whole room which had doctors in it.

" Ok everyone that is not needed please go out," Bailey said showing them to the door, Derek was holding her hand, Cristina, Lexie and Alex asked were in the corner not knowing what to do. Bailey was reading her chart, Teddy was listening to her heart and Owen was checking her scar incision on her chest. Richard came in " what's happening? " he yelled.

Callie went over to check her head incision and Mark went to check her ear. " Is she ok! " April and Jackson yelled coming into the room.
Derek just stood there silently not letting go of his wife's hand.
" Bailey give her a pain medication until we get her blood work back. " Teddy said as she walked out.

" Oh mer! please please be ok I need you, I can't live without you " Derek said praying in her hands.
Soon Owen came back into the room,
" Shepard, the test results came back," He said looking at him.
Derek looked at him worried, he looked at his sleeping wife and left the room to talk about the test results.

" So what does it say," he said clenching his fists worried for life.
" Derek, Meredith had an episode which made her B.P go extremely high. The blood test came back and it shows that she is very dehydrated and in pain from blood loss. We are pumping her full of fluids and giving her at least 1 unit of blood every two days for about a week. " Owen said with her chart in her hands.
Derek nodded slowly " how can I help? " he asked before going into her room.
" Just be careful with her and make sure she knows she is safe " Owen said walking down the hallway.

Derek entered the room and held his sleepy wife's hand when Callie and Mark walk in.

" Hey Shepard we brought you a coffee, " Callie blurted handing him a medium latte. Derek gladly took the latte and took a sip and sighed.
" Derek she is waking up, " Mark said going towards her bed.
" Mer? Hey, how are you " Derek mumbled smiling and stroking her hair.
" I'm good " She answered back. Derek chuckled then went into complete shock.
Everyone looked at Derek and smiled.
" Mer can you hear me? " Mark asked going in her face. Meredith nodded with a smile and Derek got up and started to jump around.

Meredith started giggling at Derek and how he is such a bad dancer while mark popped on some gloves and started checking her ears. " What-what happened? " she asked finally being able to hear some things,

Callie walked back in after paging some people, " Hey Meredith! I missed you " she said holding her leg. She smiled back at her.
" She can hear? " Lexie said running into the room with Alex.
Meredith quickly looked from Derek to Lexie and she had a big smile on her face.
" lexie! " She exclaimed as Lexie laughed and ran to hug her sister but a bit too hard. " Ouch," Meredith said with her hand on her chest scar.
" sorry! are you ok? " Lexie asked without taking her eyes off her sister. Meredith nodded and smiled at Alex who had a big smile.
God how much he missed her voice.
Cristina and Richard came running into the room. " you can hear? she can hear? you can hear? " Cristina kept repeating at Mark and Meredith.

" she can hear! but not too clearly she would get 100% of her hearing back by the end of the week " Mark said before kissing lexie and leaving the room.
Meredith waved at Richard as he brightened up. " Meredith Grey! Don't you ever do that again you hear me! " Bailey blurted walking in the room.
" sorry bailey " Meredith teased looking back at Derek seeing how he keeps admiring her voice.
" Guys she should get some rest " Alex insisted still smiling.
" Yea and Grey don't forget that tomorrow at 3 we will be staring you PT " Callie advised with those caring eyes. Soon afterwards everyone left. Derek sat on the chair and smiled looking at his wife's beautiful green eyes.

" der-rek " Meredith stuttered.

" come sleep with me," she asked

" I don't want to hurt you Meredith "
Meredith looked at him with teary eyes. After some silence, Derek finally agreed and stood up.

Meredith scooted over and gasped in pain.
" Mer! are you ok what hurts, " Derek said sounding extremely worried.

" Derek I'm fine, I always am " she admitted laying down while Derek cuddles with her.
" I missed you " He declared.
" Me too, I'm sorry " She sounded sad.
"I'm sorry for making you worried, I didn't mean to make you or anyone sad and I am also very sorry that I didn't wake up," She said silently crying.

" Meredith I know you didn't mean anything to happen, it isn't your fault that this happens but your ok now," Derek said twirling his fingers around her hair.
After some time Derek started hearing some sweet snores coming from her mouth.

Hey guys please read my other story Abusive Father.
And comment what you think will happen next!!!