5

Owen walked in an on- call room to find Bailey, Mark and Lexie laying on the ground. Owen looked around to see that there was blood everywhere. " HUNT!, we need your help" Bailey screamed. Owen looked at Lexie, " what do you need" he said
" Lexie has a G.S.W to the abdomen and she coded once and she lots alot of blood." Mark says while praying that no one he loves got hurt.
"We need to get her in the O.R as soon as possible." Bailey said looking desprate. Owen nodded ans said " Sloan can you pick her up? and follow me, Bailey you just hold pressure on the wound and don't make a sound".
Mark lifted Lexie up bridal style and carried her. Owen walked infront of them just in case. He looked in each direction, we headed down stairs to the upper floor where the O.R's were. Owen went into Merediths O.R " how are you guys doing? " Owen asked Teddy. " Good she is stable, but we are gonna keep her here." she said. Bailey tapped him, " who is that?" she asked.
" Altman, she was operating on Grey." Owen said when Bailey cut him off " Grey? Like my intern Meredith Grey?" she said before pushing him out of the way to see Avery, Yang, Kepner, Altman and Shepard all in there. Yang and Shepard were crying and Avery was closing her up and Kepner was cleaning up. " Dr.Bailey why are you here?" Derek Shepard asked.
" we are going in O.R beside you" she said as she left to go operate on Lexie. " Hunt, why is Bailey going to the O.R?" Teddy asked. Owen looked down and said " To take the bullet out of Lexie" Owen said walking out the door. April took her gloves off and ran out the door. Everyone stayed quiet, processing what they just heard. Mer was all closed up, she was so pale. Derek looked at her white beautiful face, " You did it Mer! Im so proud " he whispered to her ear. April ran in the O.R to see that Mark was sitting by her head, Bailey and Hunt were putting on thier gloves an gown. Hunt looked at April " Kepner you want to scrub in?" he asked holding a scapel. April nodded her head and ran in. April didnt like Lexie much but she didnt hate her. They started to operate and Yang came in. " What happend to her?" she asked.
Marked looked up to her " She got shot in on-call room 3 " he said crying
" Um Yang get shepard to check she has been down awhile " Bailey said putting gloves and a gown on herself. Christina looked at Owen and walked towards the other O.R to get Derek. " Derek can you go check with Lex, I'll sit here with Mer." Christina said walked towards his seat. Derek got up and kissed her and left to the other O.R. Mark was holding Lexie's hand, Bailey and Hunt were operating and Kepner was assisting with suction. Derek walked in " you needed me?" Mark turned over and waved him to come closer. " Shepard can you take a look at her, she has been out for along time. " mark said.
Derek nodded and checked her pupiles, " She might have a grade 2 concussion, but she should be fine. " he said to everyone trying not to worry them. Derek was walking out of the O.R when Bailey stopped him, " How is Grey? " Derek looked back and smiled " she is fine, she will be okay like always " he said waking out of the door to his wife.

" You need to let me in officer " Richard begged wanting to help his people. " Sir this argument is over, you going in there wont help your people but staying here will help them. " The officer argued. Richard's phone rang " Shepard " he whispered. " Derek where are you, are you okay? " 

" Richard its Yang, Derek is fine he just left his phone. I just wanted to describe the shooter." she said " The shoo- Yang are you okay who got shot? "Richard worried himself. " I'm fine i just know two people who got shot" She didn't want to say because he knew he had a wired relationship with the girls. " Christina who got shot?" " Sir i don't think that is- " " YANG! " " Its Grey and Iittle Grey"  Richard didn't say anything. " Yang is she-" " No sir Mer is fine I don't know about Lex tho..."  Richard was silent. " Oh my, okay im giving the phone to an officer and tell him what the shooter looked like" he said waving at the officer. " Officer! this is one of the doctors in the hospital right now and she is going to tell you who the shooter looked like " Richard yelled.
" Hi Ma'am" the officer said before walking to get his notepad.
" Hi sir, The shooter was a tall white man in his 70's " Christina said seeing Derek come back into the O.R
" Did you happen to recognize the suspect? " he asked her
" I don't think so " She answered back
" Thank you ma'am that's all we need " The officer said handing the phone back to Richard.

Someone entered those double doors, Callie turned to see who it is and grabbed Arizona hand and shoved her behind herself. " Hi c-can we help you sir" Callie said stepping back from the man. Arizona slowly went to the daycare to tell Alex that he is here and to keep the kids quiet. She closed the curtains and slowly made her way towards Callie to help her out
The man looked towards them and asked " Yes, where can I find Dr. Derek Shepard? "
" Oh um Dr. Shepard? Well i think he should be evacuated by now, may I ask why " Callie asked terrified of what is about to happen.
" Oh really? Well your one of his friends right " he asked once more leaving her in the spot.
" friend? oh um well " Callie couldn't get a lot of words out of her mouth cause she didn't know what the right thing to do is
Mr. Clark looked impatient he looked over to see a beautiful blonde girl standing a bit behind the brunette girl. Arizona held Callie's hand and tried not so make deep eye contact. Mr. Clark looked around the Peds floor to some of the nurses huddling in a corner. He grabbed Dr. Torres arm and pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, " Come with me and find him if you don't want to die "  Dr. Torres nodded her hand and turned to Arizona " Stay here with the kids, I am going to come back I love you Arizona! " she said being dragged away. Arizona was left silent as the love of her life was being forced away.

Mr. Clark used Callie as a shield just in case if anyone tried to take him down. Callie was so nervous she started to sweat " why are you doing this? " she asked stutterting. " Shut up if you dont want to die and tell me where he is now? " he asked again until he had enough. " I am so sorry sir, i really dont know where he is "  Gary went across the big bridge where you can see the parking lot ( The pic above the chapter ) Callie turned around to see thousands of people, police and F.B.I agents outside. Gary grabbed her neck so she wouldnt face anyone. He walked infront of her and whispered in her ear. " I had a wife here, and she died and Dr. Grey, Dr. Webber and Dr. Shepard were responsible for her death, and this is revenge, I am hurting them and all the people they love. I have already took dowm Dr. Grey and way more. So if you dont want to die, tell me where Shepard and Weeber are " Callie took a deep breath in and nodded her head. She could escape and run away right now Callie kept repeating to herself. She waited until she could find a good exit far enough sh=o she could run and if he tried to shoot she sould be far away for him to miss. Callie saw Richard staring at her from outside.

"We are lucky, the bullet didnt hit any major organs but it did hit the appendix so i would need to remove that. But i think we will be ok" Bailey said comforting Mark as he kept stroking her face. He nodded and looked back at the person he loved and cared for. " Suction Kepner " Bailey said.
A few minutes later, " Okay, I have got the Bullet and appendix right here, and no bleeders " Bailey said looking at Mark. Bailey thought in her head " this man really loves her, they have been off and on again but he really loves her. "

Richard was standing outside waiting for an update. He was staring at my hospital when he saw someone tall, long dark haired and a lady. Someone was holding her, it was someone unfamiliar who didn't work in the hospital. The lady turned her face towards the front of the hospital, he saw her face" Torres ? " he whispered to himself. " That's Torres, She looked scared and she was shaking. Richard couldn't see properly but he always knew that she would get scared in bad situations. Richard had an idea of paging her.