7

Richard and Bailey walked ouside to see a bunch of worried family members, rigs, and sirens. Bailey took a deep breath in and let it out sobbing. Richard nicely put her arm around her and tugged her inro his cheast. Soon enough Yang, Sloan and Hunt came out as they were walking out Lexie. Right behind them was Derek and Meredith.
Derek and Cristina hopped on the rig with Meredith
Mark hopped on the rig for Lexie and Arizona hopped on the rig for Callie. All three were unconcious and stable. Soon enough Alex came out and let out a big breath and ran to see if anyone has seenhis friends. He looked all over but he saw no one " they are all dead " he thought. Richard noticed Karev panicking infront of him, he walked up and tapped him on his shoulder.

" they are all dead " Alex thought, when someone tapped him on his shoulder, he turned around and saw Richard, " Karev, you alright? " he asked in a freindly tone.
Alex was tearing up " have you seen Grey or Yang ? " he asked hoping for the news that they were alright. Richard nod his head " Meredith got shot and she is on her way to Seattle Pres with Derek and Cristina! " he said then a offiver came and grabbed Richard. Alex's world froze again when he heard that Meredith, the only friend who liked him was shot. He thought fast and quickly ran to his car and made his way to see his friends.

Arizona watched as the paramedic intubated Callie. She was so sad " It should have been me, i should have gotten shot not you " she kept repeading in her head. Mark went with Lexie. Arizona stroked Callie's hair as the same beat with the ambu bag. She got up and whispered in her ear " I love you Calliope Torres and i will alway's be in love with you no matter what, I want to build a life with you and have our kids. I want to move to a house that has a playpark beside it " As soon as she finished there was a sharp turn. Arizona looked out of the window, and saw the E.R for Seattle Pres and as soon as those rig doors opened she yelled " Calliope Torres, 31 year old female with a G.S.W to the right thigh, unconsious at the secne, lots of blood lost " One of the attendings yelled " Ok!, Lets get her to Trauma room 3 " Just as she hoped out she saw 2 more riggs come in the drive way. She stood outside waiting to go in with the next one. " Lexie Grey 26 year old female, Bullet taken out with the appendix in the abdomen, unconsious after surgery and codded once. " Mark yelled pulling her gurney out " Bed 7 " a resident yelled. Mark walked up to Arizona, " How is your girl ? " he asked and she replied with " Trauma room 3 and how is your girl? "
" Fine, Lexie will be fine " he answered as another rig pulled in when the doors opened they could not have believe it.

-------
Meredith's rig was the last one, Yang hopped onto it and took a seat beside Derek. The ride was scilent and awkard we were 3 minutes out when he B.P became unsteady. Derek stood up fast and looked at the paramedic who was holding the ambu bag. " You both are doctors so you can help out while ill have the ambu bag. " he said. Derek nodded and quickly jumped on Meredith's gurney to do better C.P.R on the love of his life. Cristina grabbed the small paddles and placed it on Meredith's cheast. " Charge to 100, Clear! " she yelled as everyone took thier hands off, the paramedic started to squeez the bag again as Cristina yelled clear, The door rig opened and Derek starte to do hardcore compressions once again.
Cristina got off and said " Meredith Grey, 28 year old female, Bullet taken out of chaest near the pericardium, coded 3 times and lost alot of blood "
She turned over to see Mark and Arizona speechless, Mark quickly ran over to Derek and lightly tapped him on the shoulders. " how long derek?" Mark asked Derek turned over with tears falling from his cheek. " 3 minutes " he sighed. " Let's get her into Trauma room 3 " a fellow said. Mark qucikly pushed the gurney faster towards the hospital. All in Mark's head was " Damn it Meredith had it the hardest out of everyone, but she is a fighter and this must have been so hard for Derek "
Arizona went inside to check up on Callie.

Bailey stopped crying, " is everyone out " she asked Richard.
He answered with " 12 dead, 17 injured but everyone one else was safe and made it out safely "

ALex quickly parked in the drive way as seeing a pretty blonde girl with bloddy hands enter the building.
He got up and caught up with Mark who was just about to enter the building. " Dude, where;s Grey?! " he asked
Mark turned and said " Which one " Alex closed his eyes forgetting that little grey was shot too.
" Meredith- " he answed. Mark nodded and pointed towards trauma room 3. Alex started to walk and when he got there he noticed two figures by the window. Derek was walking back and forth and Cristina was biting her nails, I went up to them " How is she? " Alex asked not knowing what had happened. Derek looked up with dried old tears, " touch and go " he whispered, worried for his wife.
Alex was in shock " When i will see him i will KILL him " he whispered to him self.
Later the doctors went and put Lexie in a patients room. Mark went to check up on Derek. " Hey how is she? " he asked waiting for Derek to answered but alex did instead " touch and go ".
Soon Meredith's doctor came and spoke with them " She is fine, we are taking her to OB " she said walking away, Derek grabbed her arm, " Exuse me did you say OB? " Derek asked worried and confused. " yes sir, when the incident happened she went into stress and had a miscarrige " the doctor said leaving all four of them shocked.